Notices

Old 08-11-2010, 09:16 AM   #1
AFK_Matrix
Sci Fi Addict :)
AFK_Matrix doesn't litterAFK_Matrix doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 3G+WiFi
Arrow Sony PRS 505 with case & Memory Card

Hi,

I am wanting to go for the new Amazon Kindle 3 reader and thus need to sell my Sony PRS-505.

It's a Silver 505 in perfect condition with no scratches on the screen. It has a gorgeous Tuff Luv leather case with a stand and also has a 4gb Memory card. I have the original box and the charger and usb lead.

I was looking for £145inc del ono. I am based in the UK and would only accept a bank transfer or cash if picking up.

Thanks.

Last edited by AFK_Matrix; 08-29-2010 at 05:17 PM.
AFK_Matrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 02:36 AM   #2
AFK_Matrix

PRICE DROP
Advert
Old 08-16-2010, 05:21 PM   #3
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I would say that bank transfer is not very popular option, you'd better to use PP. Great offer though. Good luck with selling
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 06:14 PM   #4
AFK_Matrix

Thanks for the info betepok but after all the horror stories i have heard I really don't want to link my bank account to it.
Old 08-26-2010, 05:58 PM   #5
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Still available?
Advert
Old 08-26-2010, 06:26 PM   #6
AFK_Matrix

Yep its still available mate.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:13 AM   #7
BeTePoK
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFK_Matrix View Post
Yep its still available mate.
I mean I could try to find a buyer for you here in Belarus, but the only one payment option available for me is PayPal. I think I can consider myself as "trusted buyer", because I bought maybe more than 10 ereaders from here In Belarus prices for ereaders are insanely high, for example PRS-505 costs $560, PRS-900 - $630, PRS-700 - up to $650! so many people ask me to help them to find a reader for the lowest price.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:23 AM   #8
BeTePoK
Guru

Adding some photos of the reader would be good btw
Old 08-27-2010, 07:43 AM   #9
AFK_Matrix

Hi BeTePoK,

Pictures I can do tonight no problem, just haven't had the time as life is insanely busy at the mo.

And as for the Paypal thing its not that I don't think your trust worthy I have seen you buy up tons of these things. Its just that once I link my account to Paypal there is no way to remove it as far as i know and I really don't like the idea of paypal having any access to my account no matter what. I will think about it though and get back to you.
Old 08-27-2010, 10:51 AM   #10
BeTePoK
Guru

okay Thanks for the quick reply!
Old 08-27-2010, 11:09 AM   #11
AFK_Matrix

Right done a little digging and found out that I can unlink my Paypal account from my bank account which makes me a little happier. So I'll get some pictures taken tonight mate and if you definitely want it then I'll setup my paypal so you can transfer the money .

Thanks.
Old 08-27-2010, 01:00 PM   #12
BeTePoK
Guru

Thanks! And could you please tell me the final price of the reader? In USD please
Seems like the shipping in non EU countries from the UK costs about 25 euros...

UPD: I did a little search throught the Royalmail site, and here are the results:

http://sg.royalmail.com/portal/rm/Pr...ame=35&index=2

Approx. 20 GBP for 1200 grams to be delivered withing 10 days.

Last edited by BeTePoK; 08-27-2010 at 01:24 PM. Reason: added some info
Old 08-27-2010, 01:38 PM   #13
AFK_Matrix

Hi BeTePoK,

Right I have worked out the total cost including postage for both USD and Euros:

USD = 260
Euro = 210

Let me know what you think of the price mate.

EDIT: Also forgot I have the original clip on beige case for it too. I know I have the box for it but its buried somewhere mate so will have a bit of a tidy tomorrow and hunt it down. The box isn't in great condition but then I wasn't worried about that when I bought it just that the reader was mint.

Last edited by AFK_Matrix; 08-27-2010 at 01:47 PM.
Old 08-27-2010, 02:07 PM   #14
BeTePoK
Guru

It's a bit higher than I expected to be honest, but I understand that it comes with great case and 4GB memory card...
Will you agree to sell it without the case and memory card? If yes, so for how much? I think you can sell the case separately. I haven't found a buyer for it yet, it may take few days Maybe you even could find a seller before me
Old 08-27-2010, 05:05 PM   #15
AFK_Matrix

Well its been up on a few places for sale and not had much interest.

For just the reader I would probably do it for the following:

USD = 235
Euro = 190

And here are the pictures
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sony-PRS505-Image-2.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	57238   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sony-PRS505-Image-3.jpg
Views:	246