Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 11-19-2009, 01:42 PM   #1
tom95521
tom95521 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3 keyboard, kobo touch
never touched an e-book reader before today

I purchased the pocketbook360 mostly because I think Russian programmers are really good (long cold winters inside programming). It arrived this morning. Small, light, easy to read.

I thought something was wrong when I tried to navigate using the center button. The center button did not seem to work for navigating left/right, up/down. I had assumed the center button was a rocker switch, but it's just on/off. Then I realized the silver frame outside the center button was another set of buttons. Maybe I should have looked at page 5 in the instruction booklet Everything works fine now but I couldn't figure out how to exit the chess game except by resetting to main menu using the power button.

Tom
tom95521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 05:25 PM   #2
kaas
Muncher of ebooks
kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Pocketbook 360
try pushing the center button for a few seconds

cheers,

kaas
kaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-19-2009, 06:56 PM   #3
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Press and hold the lower "big" button to exit chess
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote