Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 03-13-2012, 06:54 PM   #1
jhittle
jhittle began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Unhappy Rooted CM7 Nook Tablet Calibre send to device issue

I just rooted my NT with CM7 and installed the Android Nook App. now when i use Calibre to send to device it detects that i have a Nook Tablet and sends the ebook to SDCard\My Files\Books\ but on the rooted CM7 Nook using the Nook App it uses a different storage location.
SDCard/Nook/MyDocuments. So what do i need to tweak to get Calibre to allow changing the send to device storage location? Ive tried Calibre->Preferences->Sending Books to devices->save Template: but all changes are added based on the Nook defailt storage location SDCard\My Files\Books

Any idea how to fix this, currently i have to manually move the ebooks to the Nook Android app MyDocuments folder to work around this
jhittle is offline   Reply With Quote