Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 06-14-2011, 02:08 AM   #1
Last_of_the_PEs
Groupie
Last_of_the_PEs began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage PE
The WOOT OFF is ON!

They didn't sell out of PEs before, and didn't put any in the Woot-off right after that, but today they might.
Last_of_the_PEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:58 AM   #2
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_of_the_PEs View Post
They didn't sell out of PEs before, and didn't put any in the Woot-off right after that, but today they might.
Insider wishing?
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-14-2011, 12:16 PM   #3
Last_of_the_PEs
Groupie

I got mine from Woot. I still consider it a great deal. Many here have posted about prices and availability, so I thought I'd alert those who would wish to monitor that site to see if it sold off the last they had.

So far, they haven't put any PEs up. I wonder if they made a deal with SquareTrade for the rest, to provide warranty units?

Last edited by Last_of_the_PEs; 06-14-2011 at 12:19 PM.
Old 06-14-2011, 12:28 PM   #4
kennyminot
Groupie
kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.

Device: HTC EVO View 4G, HTC Wildfire S, Asus T91MT
STUPID VACUUMS! I'm afraid to get Taco Bell just in case they put them up.
kennyminot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:52 PM   #5
emusan
lol
emusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheese

Device: eDGe
Lol that vacuum was up forever... whenever there's a woot pff I seem to get absolutely noothing productive done lol. I'll post here if I see the PE go up, though it'll probably go fast.
emusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-14-2011, 01:42 PM   #6
thinredline
Connoisseur
thinredline doesn't litterthinredline doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Pocket Edge, Nookd Simple Touch Glowlight, NGP
Sigh, I ordered from Meijer last Monday and so far no shipping info provided. Should I cancel the order? The reseller rating of Meijer does not look very promising... Anyone has experience with it?
thinredline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 01:55 PM   #7
oldredfox
oldredfox began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinredline View Post
Sigh, I ordered from Meijer last Monday and so far no shipping info provided. Should I cancel the order? The reseller rating of Meijer does not look very promising... Anyone has experience with it?
I ordered then too and finally got shipping notice on the 12th. So I'd give a couple more days, they might just be slow to ship.
oldredfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:22 PM   #8
glow
Book and Gadget Fan
glow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to behold

Device: Nooks GL3, ST w/GL, Color, HD+; Kindles Voyage & Paperwhite; PE, EE
Someone I know ordered from Meijer (not sure which day exactly) and has already received their unit, which appeared to be new and tested out as fully functional, so that's encouraging. Good luck!
glow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:09 PM   #9
benham
Guru
benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, PRS-505 (BLUE)
How does it work? I voted for BOC and don't even know what it is.
benham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:15 PM   #10
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
PE?
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:11 PM   #11
emusan
lol
emusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
PE?
Pocket eDGe, it's our secret code word for it
Old 06-14-2011, 09:10 PM   #12
Last_of_the_PEs
Groupie

Considering how Entourage made out, apparently it was a REALLY SECURE secret!

I don't think we're going to see any from Woot today. I think they got channeled out to cover warranties. Now that Amazon owns Woot, they are no doubt free to move things in and out according to their own strategies.
Old 06-14-2011, 09:59 PM   #13
emusan
lol

This woot-off is HORRIBLE, there were some things I would have wanted but they were gone once I woke up...
Old 06-14-2011, 10:19 PM   #14
Last_of_the_PEs
Groupie

The first rule of Woot-off.... DON'T SLEEP.
Old 06-15-2011, 08:02 AM   #15
inkyfantastic
inkyfantastic began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Edge, Pocket Edge
Or get the Woot Watcher android app...
inkyfantastic is offline   Reply With Quote