Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 11-04-2013, 11:02 PM   #1
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
Web cam for the HD+

I'm pretty sure I already know the answer here but I figure I'll ask anyway in case I'm wrong (it did happens once before,many years ago).

I recently bought myself an HD+ and am extremely happy with it, and so is my daughter. She really wants one of her own, except for the fact it doesnt have a camera. We were going to buy her a new laptop for Christmas, but she has said if I can find a way to attach a web cam to the HD+, she'd rather have one of those.

Does anyone please know of any way to get attach a web cam and get it all working?
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote