Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 09-20-2012, 05:08 PM   #1
jeids
jeids began at the beginning.

Device: none
Which e-reader/tablet?

I am looking for an e-reader/tablet that will allow me to cut and paste material to my pc. I want to be able to transfer book passages, excepts from magazines/newspapers to my pc where I can put them in to different folders (i.e. copy a back exercise from a shape magazine to a folder of exercises I want to try or take a passage from a book and include it in my power point notes for a class lecture, etc.) Is there a devise that will allow me to do this?
jeids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 05:18 PM   #2
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
A Kindle lets you highlight things, and the annotations are stored both on the Kindle, in "My Clippings.txt", and on kindle.amazon.com, where you can copy and paste all you want. Pictures do not get copied, though, nor do special fonts, etc. Just the text.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert