Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-27-2011, 07:38 AM   #1
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
A Question for anyone with knowledge of computers

I am redoing my network infrastructure at home to eliminate the desktops that I have had at home and instead I will be using one laptop and two tablets to get on the network. The laptop is windows 7, the tablets are android and apple. Can I tell the android to connect to the windows 7 laptop and share files with it? I have two external hard drives that were connected to the desktop and now will need a different way to connect to the network as NAS, what part do I need to acomplish this?
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 12:58 PM   #2
Andanzas
Out of print
Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (recycled), Pocketbook Inkpad X Pro
You should ask this in the Android subforum if you haven't done so already.

To connect my tablet to my laptop I use Splashtop HD (look for it at the Android Market or the Amazon Appstore), but I am not sure that's what you are after.
Andanzas is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert