Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-29-2007, 08:46 AM   #1
wakeop
wakeop began at the beginning.

Device: Lbook eReader V8, V3
Hello from wakeop

I'm from Sofia, Bulgaria and 5 minutes ago I thought I was the only Bulgarian here
I'm a web designer and I own a very small web and publishing company.
2 years ago I heard about e-ink displays and I decided to buy some e-book reader, based on this display type. At this time no one supplies e-book readers here.

Looking for a suitable e-reader...
wakeop
wakeop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 08:54 AM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Hi wakeop. We're glad to have you here representing Bulgaria!
You've come to the right place to get info on e-book readers and e-ink. You'll find both the devices that are already on the market and ones that are yet to come.

Be sure to check out the wiki (e.g. https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/E-book_devices with the link to the comparison matrix) as well as the forums for the most up to date info. And feel free to update the wiki as you discover information on the newer devices that might not have made it into the wiki.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert