Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-07-2017, 04:29 AM   #1
waces
waces began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Cloud based calibre library

Hello forum,

Maybe i was wrong or my google-foo gets weaker but didn't found where can I use a cloud based storage (like onedrive preferably or dropbox in very worst case) as a location of calibre library. i think no-one never wants to store the library local as it makes no sense. a smb share to a local nas is working and a bit better than local storage (everything is better than local) but quite far from optimal. especially there are many good cloud providers are in the market (I know I can upload the entire library to any cloud providers as a backup but that's not what i'm looking for)
waces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 07:16 AM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
See ==>> I am getting errors with my calibre library on a networked drive/NAS?

Quote:
Do not put your calibre library on a networked drive.
To all intents, constructions, and purposes a cloud service is a networked drive.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, cloud, onedrive, online storage