Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 04-06-2010, 09:05 AM   #16
Steed
Edge User

I agree with being able to choose where to store the content on the edge (either internally, SDHC or USB). I believe this to be an important capibility. there are many times that I want to simply transfer files between my CPU and the edge and having the capbility to just pull out the SD card from my edge and pop it into my CPU would be great. I hate cables so I dont want to pull out the USB cord to do this and I dont always have a USB memory stick on me to transfer info, plus then you have to transfer the information to the stick before you can transfer it any way. Having the option to save to the SDHC card makes things much simpler.

Eink in landscape is a must. Not only will this make it better for viewing larger print or zooming. It would make it easier to add typed notes with the LCD keyboard (like a traditional notebook). The full screen keyboard would be a nice add-in too.

I also agree with the teathering capibility especially since there is no 3G in this model.

-Steed-