Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-18-2021, 05:00 PM   #2806
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Glad you've got a good reading week, @library addict
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 05:29 PM   #2807
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Glad you've got a good reading week, @library addict
Thanks.

It helps that they were shorter books (under 300 pages) than the 350-400+ page fantasy romances I seem to be reading a lot of this year.

I know this week will be all about Last Guard, so wanted to finish the series back-to-back.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 02:24 AM   #2808
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yes, I'm eagerly waiting Tuesday too....
Old 07-19-2021, 01:27 PM   #2809
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Crosspost to the "other fiction" thread for an omnibus of the first three titles in the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon, now £0.99 at Kindle UK: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh....php?p=4140076
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 04:57 PM   #2810
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Weekly Report:

Read:
  • Last Guard (Psy/Changeling Trinity #5) by Nalini Singh (A-/5 stars)

Purchased:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	books 7-25.JPG
Views:	26
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	188342  
Old 07-27-2021, 05:17 PM   #2811
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Murder of Crows is the second in the original Others series by Anne Bishop. It has dropped to $1.99 at Kindle and Kobo US. As I've mentioned before, this series is a little darker than I normally read, but for some reason, I've really liked it...

Kindle US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DMCJRD4/
Kobo US: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/murder-of-crows-2

ADD: And it's £1.49 at Kindle UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00DMCJRD4

Spoiler:
Quote:
Return to New York Times bestselling author Anne Bishop’s world of the Others—where supernatural entities and humans struggle to co-exist, and one woman has begun to change all the rules…

After winning the trust of the Others residing in the Lakeside Courtyard, Meg Corbyn has had trouble figuring out what it means to live among them. As a human, Meg should be barely tolerated prey, but her abilities as a cassandra sangue make her something more.

The appearance of two addictive drugs has sparked violence between the humans and the Others, resulting in the murder of both species in nearby cities. So when Meg has a dream about blood and black feathers in the snow, Simon Wolfgard—Lakeside’s shape-shifting leader—wonders if their blood prophet dreamed of a past attack or a future threat.

As the urge to speak prophecies strikes Meg more frequently, trouble finds its way inside the Courtyard. Now, the Others and the handful of humans residing there must work together to stop the man bent on reclaiming their blood prophet—and stop the danger that threatens to destroy them all.

Last edited by sufue; 07-27-2021 at 05:19 PM. Reason: added UK
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 09:14 AM   #2812
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
I don't read much action/adventure romance, but Pamela Clare is one of the few authors that I do read in this genre. Her books are filled with competent, mature characters. A box set of the first 4 books in her Colorado High Country adventure romance series is on sale for $0.99. I've read this entire series and it's really good.

Colorado High Country Box Set by Pamela Clare

Spoiler:
Join the members of the Rocky Mountain Search and Rescue Team for love and adventure in the high mountains of Colorado in this special four-book box set! Available for a limited time only.

Barely Breathing — Lexi Jewell and Austin Taylor broke each other's hearts in high school. Now, Lexi is back in Scarlet Springs — temporarily. After they become lovers again, Austin realizes he'll lose her a second time if he can't show her that what she's searching for has been right here in Scarlet all along.

Slow Burn — Victoria Woodley is done with men. Firefighter Eric Hawke has just one week to convince her to trust her heart and take a chance with him.

Falling Hard — Getting involved with war widow Ellie Meeks is the riskiest thing that former Army Ranger Jesse Moretti has ever done.

Tempting Fate — When Naomi Archer's Colorado vacation takes a deadly turn, she has no idea that the EMT who saves her life will have the key to her past — and her heart.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 06:41 PM   #2813
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Whoa, I just got the following message from Amazon. I have a 5th gen Kindle Paperwhite so this applies to me. I'm very sad and also very annoyed. I love my Paperwhite, it still works pretty flawlessly, and I had no intention of replacing it...

"Starting this December, Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) in the U.S. will start phasing out their 2G and 3G networks (to learn more about MNO 2G and 3G network deprecation, click here). This means that some prior generation Kindle devices, including Kindle (1st and 2nd Generation) and Kindle DX (2nd Generation), will no longer be able to connect to the internet. Customers who own these devices will still be able to enjoy previously downloaded content on their Kindle, but they will no longer be able to access or download new content wirelessly.

Other devices, including Kindle Keyboard (3rd Generation), Kindle Touch (4th Generation), Kindle Paperwhite (5th Generation, 6th Generation, and 7th Generation), Kindle Voyage (7th Generation), and Kindle Oasis (8th Generation), will only be able to connect to the internet using Wi-Fi. If you are unsure which device you have, see Identify Your Kindle E-reader for more information.

To thank you for being one of our earliest customers, we’d like to offer you a promotion code, valid through August 15, 2021, at 11:59 pm (PDT) for $50 off a new Kindle Paperwhite or Kindle Oasis, plus $15 in eBook credits. Terms and Conditions apply.

NEWKINDLE50

For questions or concerns, please contact Customer Service.

Sincerely,

The Kindle Team"
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 06:46 PM   #2814
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Yeah I just posted about this in the Kindle forum.

My Voyage goes everywhere with me. I'll be very sad I can't download "on the fly" any more and will need to be connected to WiFi. It's why I got the device with those features.

I have no desire to buy a new device.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 01:23 AM   #2815
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Weekly Report:

Read:
Just rereads this week, though I plan to start Broken by Magic this afternoon.

Purchased:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	books 8-1.JPG
Views:	33
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	188446  
Old 08-01-2021, 02:47 AM   #2816
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Who is the author, @library addict. Perhaps you've told, but I don't remember now.
Old 08-01-2021, 12:49 PM   #2817
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Clara HD, Nexus 7 HD, iPad Pro, Tolino epos
Quote:
Who is the author, @library addict. Perhaps you've told, but I don't remember now.
Going by the thumbnail, it would appear to be Lindsay Buroker. 3rd book in the Dragon Gate series.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 02:56 PM   #2818
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Ah, thank you, David, I hadn't enlarged the cover... and I didn't remember her mention about Patreon.
Old 08-02-2021, 02:52 AM   #2819
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Ah, thank you, David, I hadn't enlarged the cover... and I didn't remember her mention about Patreon.
Yeah, she wasn't scheduled to publish it until September 17th, so not sure if she will remove the release date up or not. I was surprised to get it so early, but since I hadn't decided what to read next yet it jumped to the top of the pile

I also have the last novella to go in my reread of L Penelope's Earthsinger Chronicles in anticipation of the final book later this month.

Last edited by library addict; 08-02-2021 at 02:55 AM.
Old 08-02-2021, 10:48 AM   #2820
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Archangel's Sun (Guild Hunter #13) by Nalini Singh is on sale for $1.99. It might be a daily deal, hard to tell.

Amazon | Kobo | Google
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote