Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 01-12-2018, 03:06 AM   #1
Maui
Connoisseur
Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab S2
Clip-Window

Hi,

when i activate the clip window (View|Clips; i'm not talking about the Clip toolbar) i can insert my clips in any (X)HTML file, which works fine.

Nevertheless, i have a lot of CSS Clips which i can't insert that way in a stylesheet. I can insert them in an (X)HTML file (of course that doesnt make sense, just did it as a proof) so there seems to be a restriction to the Filetype(Extension).

Bug or Feature? For me, it would be helpful, to have the ability of inserting code in any filetype the internal editor can display.

Best Regards
Maui

Last edited by Maui; 01-12-2018 at 03:07 AM. Reason: typos
Maui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 03:20 AM   #2
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maui View Post
Bug or Feature? For me, it would be helpful, to have the ability of inserting code in any filetype the internal editor can display.
You should be able insert clips in stylesheets by right-clicking and selecting Clips from the context menu.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2018, 04:09 AM   #3
Maui
Connoisseur
Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab S2
Hi doitso,

i know But this restriction is limiting down the functionality and i cant see any reason why this is not possible in any other Textfiles.

Best Regards
Maui
Maui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 09:17 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maui View Post
Hi doitso,

i know But this restriction is limiting down the functionality and i cant see any reason why this is not possible in any other Textfiles.

Best Regards
Maui
I have a big library of clips that I use from the context menu for both the TEXT and CSS

All the CSS clips are Grouped (CSS clips) with Stylesheet snippets
I wish Clips context menu was context sensitive (only show clips designated by file use type )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote