Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-20-2012, 01:43 PM   #61
GeckoFriend
Guru
GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad Mini4, Kindle Voyage
I have the code now. I'll wait one day to see if someone sends me their email to use. If not, I'll use a throwaway email of my own and save the code.

Last edited by GeckoFriend; 03-21-2012 at 01:50 PM.
GeckoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:51 PM   #62
GeckoFriend
Guru
GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I have a new code for the February 2012 bundle if anyone is interested. I don't need your email address, just PM me.
Advert
Old 03-22-2012, 03:47 AM   #63
Ginwen
Addict
Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch/IPad
Sent PM to geckofriend. I'll make a new email account to keep the code going if no one PMs me wanting the code after I presumably get these.
Ginwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:22 AM   #64
GeckoFriend
Guru

Code sent to Ginwen
Old 03-22-2012, 10:31 AM   #65
Ginwen
Addict
Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks, got it. I can wait a couple of days if anyone else wants to PM me an email.
Advert
Old 03-23-2012, 06:12 PM   #66
KindleSteve
KindleSteve began at the beginning.

Device: Droid Razr Maxx
PM sent to Ginwen.
KindleSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:14 PM   #67
Ginwen
Addict

You should hopefully have the code now Steve.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:13 AM   #68
KindleSteve

February Baen Bundle

Thanks, code received. Waiting for an email address from the next person who wants to get in on this deal.
Old 03-30-2012, 05:56 PM   #69
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows7, Galaxy A5
PM sent to KindleSteve.
travger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:18 PM   #70
KindleSteve

Code sent to travger!
Old 03-31-2012, 06:25 PM   #71
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks, got code and will wait few weeks for the next interested person.
Old 04-01-2012, 09:11 AM   #72
rrburton
Connoisseur
rrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-books

Device: iPad
PM sent to travger
rrburton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 01:12 PM   #73
travger
Evangelist

That was faster than I expected, rrburton should have mail now.
Old 04-01-2012, 09:40 PM   #74
rrburton
Connoisseur
rrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-books

Thanks, I got the code and will wait a while for the next interested person. Just pm me your email.
Old 04-08-2012, 08:47 PM   #75
rrburton
Connoisseur

bump, anyone want to get in on this one? I'll wait a few more days and then maybe utilize a spare email to proceed.