Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 12-10-2009, 01:57 PM   #61
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
Yeah, I think I made it clear in my review that the A81 and W1060 are the same device. Not sure why you need to advertise it more than once (in the review thread) that you also sell it.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:48 PM   #62
Nation.A.List
Addict
Nation.A.List doesn't litterNation.A.List doesn't litter

Device: SmartQ 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by rana View Post
jakeson - no offense, but it looks like you are spamming for "techbonzer". Is this your website ? You have 9 posts so far, ALL of them promoting this website.

And honestly -- the website looks like it was created by a 5 year old
I was coming round to the same conclusion. The same message posted all over the forum, some even double posted
Nation.A.List is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-12-2009, 01:08 PM   #63
mikeve
Banned
mikeve began at the beginning.

Device: work
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanMc View Post
Hi ColdSun,

What about the weight of JE100? I see it is 900g in the eletroworld website, but you mention is only 250g.

Hello,the weight of JE100 is 250g.

Last edited by mikeve; 12-12-2009 at 01:21 PM.
mikeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:32 PM   #64
leonlim
leonlim began at the beginning.

Device: Jointech JE100
Hi, i just bought JE100 but I cant seems to get the wireless adapter working when plugged into the usb port. It popup a message box requesting for name of the driver for this usb device.
anyone encountered the same problem and will appreciate any advice. do i need to install any driver before using the wireless adapter?
thanks.
leonlim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:36 PM   #65
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

leonlim - Let me see what I can find out from WireLession.
Advert
Old 12-20-2009, 10:35 PM   #66
leonlim

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSun View Post
thanks for your assistance, really appreciate your help. cheers
Old 12-21-2009, 08:37 AM   #67
als1
als1 began at the beginning.

Device: JE100
Hello from a newbie, Siberia, Russia.

Can't really get used to electronic ink in my Sony 505, so I'm also in the market for a dedicated LCD reader. Thanks for an excellent review of JE-100.

A couple of questions, though.

1) The description on the jointech.com site says that the battery in JE-100 is compatible with Nokia BP-4L battery for E90/E71. But is it easily removable and swappable with a spare battery?

2) Didn't quite understand - will I have to use ActiveSync with the device or it can be accessed as an external USB flash stick/hard drive?

Thank you.
als1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 10:33 PM   #68
leonlim

Quote:
Hi ColdSun, any updates from WireLession? thanks again for your help and Merry X'mas !!
Old 12-22-2009, 11:23 PM   #69
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews

@leolim - I did talk to him in fact. He told me that the only wireless adapter that will work for the JE-100 is the one from JoinTech. No other adapter will work. Is that the one you have? He also said he didn't think it needed any drivers.
Old 12-24-2009, 03:40 PM   #70
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Just ordered the new JE200. I hope it gets here before I leave for CES.

Ellen
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:26 PM   #71
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews

Ellen - you tease! You have to let me know how good the performance increase is. The JE-100 is definately my favorite ebook reading only device.
Old 12-24-2009, 05:43 PM   #72
dsingh
dsingh began at the beginning.

Device: None
Still says external usb wifi...*sigh*
dsingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 06:59 PM   #73
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Quote:
Ellen - you tease! You have to let me know how good the performance increase is. The JE-100 is definately my favorite ebook reading only device.
CS I will definitely let you know.

Ellen
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 10:44 PM   #74
leonlim

Quote:
@leolim - I did talk to him in fact. He told me that the only wireless adapter that will work for the JE-100 is the one from JoinTech. No other adapter will work. Is that the one you have? He also said he didn't think it needed any drivers.
Hi ColdSun,

thanks for your response. the wireless adapter came with the set and i suppose it was from JoinTech. I tried using other wireless adapter and it gave me the same pop up box requesting for name of usb device.
Old 12-25-2009, 11:13 AM   #75
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaredr View Post
Just ordered the new JE200. I hope it gets here before I leave for CES.

Ellen
Where did you order it from? Can't wait to hear about it!
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote