Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-11-2012, 06:15 AM   #406
mbelec
Addict
mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, Ipad 3
I ordered mine Sept. 23 and I have an estimated Oct. 26-31 delivery date. It had been estimated a week earlier, but they pushed it back. It's a wifi SO. They're welcome to send me a 3G instead!

My cover came yesterday so evidentially no delays in shipping those.
mbelec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:25 PM   #407
ahintz
Zealot
ahintz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ahintz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ahintz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ahintz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle PW/iPhone5/iPad (3)/Nook ST
My cover (ink blue) is now "shipping soon" with a delivery estimate of Oct. 16. Originally it had a delivery estimate of Oct. 29. My WiFi SO PW had an original delivery estimate of Oct. 25-29, but today it switch to Oct. 16-25. Fingers crossed I can get the PW next week.
ahintz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-12-2012, 08:45 PM   #408
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
I ordered the wife's on launch, it was delivered on 10/3 and sat in its bubble mailer and box inside my dark office closet up until yesterday morning. I played with it a little bit to sideload her books while she was at the doctor's and it appears we got a good screen.

And she isn't complaining...she's actually in heaven. I didn't really tell her about the internet uproar either. So, hopefully she'll remain blissfully ignorant and I can order my 3G soon
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:27 AM   #409
astmario
Connoisseur
astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Just recived e-mail that my SO PW order is going to arive faster, from est.26-31 Oct. to 18-23.
I hope that it is not some of those returned units...
astmario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:38 PM   #410
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
My order due to arrive Oct 26-31 is now showing Oct 26-31
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-14-2012, 01:58 PM   #411
MrDoug
Banned
MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad - Kobo Glo - Nook Glo - Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by soondai View Post
My order due to arrive Oct 26-31 is now showing Oct 26-31
mine is scdelued to ship Nov 2-5.. hope they step it up.. that may be a blessing in disguise and maybe I get updated version..
MrDoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 06:48 PM   #412
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

All right. Now shipping soon with expected delivery of the 23rd.

I'll be surprised if it's not here on Thursday or Friday. They never take as long as they say.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:22 PM   #413
MrDoug
Banned
MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

I'll be surprised if it's not here on Thursday or Friday. They never take as long as they say.
awesome.. I expect mine to be stepped as well.. I hope so..
Old 10-15-2012, 10:32 PM   #414
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Quote:

Mine says not yet shipped where yours says shipping soon. mine has a delivery date of Thursday which is interesting.
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:10 PM   #415
soondai
Guru

Mines coming supersaver. You have prime?

And Mr Doug, I bet you get bumped up at least a week. Good luck, my man.
Old 10-16-2012, 05:50 AM   #416
SubElement
Connoisseur
SubElement began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle International
Mine was 16th and just changed to the 18th...
SubElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:55 AM   #417
Popup
Zealot
Popup rocks like Gibraltar!Popup rocks like Gibraltar!Popup rocks like Gibraltar!Popup rocks like Gibraltar!Popup rocks like Gibraltar!Popup rocks like Gibraltar!Popup rocks like Gibraltar!Popup rocks like Gibraltar!Popup rocks like Gibraltar!Popup rocks like Gibraltar!Popup rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: kindle3, paperwhite-2012, Oasis-2016, paperwhite-2019
I ordered a 3G Paperwhite on September 11, and until today the expected delivery was Oct. 17. Today, however, I received an update, pushing it to Oct. 25.

I'm very tempted to cancel it and instead order through Amazon UK. (I'm in Switzerland and was planning to have it forwarded through Borderlinx.)

(At Amazon UK they claim that they'll start shipping on the 25th, but once you go through the ordering procedure it changes to Nov.12.)
Popup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:15 AM   #418
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Quote:

yes I am prime. I suppose I should be seeing some activity today or tomorrow
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:35 AM   #419
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popup View Post
I ordered a 3G Paperwhite on September 11, and until today the expected delivery was Oct. 17. Today, however, I received an update, pushing it to Oct. 25.

I'm very tempted to cancel it and instead order through Amazon UK. (I'm in Switzerland and was planning to have it forwarded through Borderlinx.)

(At Amazon UK they claim that they'll start shipping on the 25th, but once you go through the ordering procedure it changes to Nov.12.)
They are starting to ship on 25th October. I got my order in early, and that's my shipping date.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:12 AM   #420
MrDoug
Banned

Quote:

Yes, I have Prime.. that should mean I get Prime Service...