Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-06-2010, 11:07 PM   #1
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Sony Reader notepad files

Can anyone tell me what format the Sony Reader notepad files are? They end in .note and apparently only the Sony Reader and the Reader Library can read them!
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 02:36 AM   #2
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
This is crying out for a conversion application..
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:36 AM   #3
WillAdams
Wizard
WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (300ppi), Samsung Galaxy Book 12
They're .svg files, but seem to not be fully compliant --- changing the file extension to .svg allows them to open in Google's Chrome web browser --- but they won't open in InkScape or Adobe Illustrator last I checked.

There are some tools which have been posted here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83529

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67714
WillAdams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 09:34 PM   #4
dmiller
Enthusiast
dmiller began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Can anyone tell me where the text memo/notepad files are located on the Sony Reader for PC? I'm working with a PRS-T1 and would like to find out how to build my own text memos on my computer and upload them to my reader.
dmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 11:31 PM   #5
dmiller
Enthusiast
dmiller began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
To answer my own question: Notepad files are located under Sony_Reader\media\notepads on the PRS-T1 and are in xml format. They can be modified with any xml reader.
dmiller is offline   Reply With Quote