Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-16-2017, 12:52 AM   #16
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Are there any covers available for PRS-T3 anymore? That's not Cover-up?? If you are using Cover-up covers are they okay?
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 08:57 AM   #17
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
I have two covers for my T3. The ones that open like a book. I like that they protect the ereader, not so happy that they are sleep covers but I can't find a T3 cover that's not one.

Both were purchased on Ebay.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 11:14 PM   #18
grumbles
Addict
grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel (Black), T-2 and 3, Nexus 7
The T3 cover has a magnet at the bottom left corner (looking at the reader with cover open). If you remove the magnet, the reader will no longer go into sleep mode.

We have three T3 readers and one T3s. One each of red, black and white. The cover on the red T3 refuses to stay attached. The cover on the white T3 is disintegrating. The Black T3 is a lighted cover but since I haven't used that reader very much, it is still in pristine condition. The T3s is also red.

I had an opportunity to buy another red T3 a while ago but when I looked at it, its cover also came off. Anyone else had problems with a red T3?

Make no mistake, I really like my T3. I think that all the T series reader's firmware sucks dead bunnies. What I would really like would be a T3 with the 650's firmware. But my T3 will do until I can get my oled hi-res tablet.
grumbles is offline   Reply With Quote