Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-30-2017, 02:00 PM   #1111
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author
AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
You welcome.

- They do the same thing. GUI is more idiot-proof and block/force some options.
- Yes.
- It is parser for Korean Webtoons.
- If you talking about number in book title - that is expected behavior. Folder names are used only for chapter names in TOC.
AcidWeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 10:44 AM   #1112
KindleManga
KindleManga began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2
I have created a docker image with your script for user's convenience.
There is a PR on github for it if you want to merge it to the main branch.
Food for thoughts ;-)

On another note, is there a reason for not allowing the structure of having folders of CDR files?
Often there are the chapters, with volume on the parent folders.
Right now I ended up having a quick script to unpack the cdr on the fly so it can use the images.
KindleManga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 05:12 AM   #1113
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author
AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You mean CBR files?
Old 12-15-2017, 03:58 PM   #1114
KindleManga
KindleManga began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2
Sorry yes cbr :-)
KindleManga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 09:40 AM   #1115
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

Just rechecked CBR support. TOC is created correctly.
Old 12-20-2017, 12:26 AM   #1116
MadGuy
MadGuy began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Hello,
Why I am getting this error ?

File I'm trying to convert is .zip file which contain a folder & in that folder I have JPEG files
[.zip File size around 200mb]
MadGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 05:28 PM   #1117
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

This is KindleGen crash. Set output format to EPUB and convert it manually with KindleGen. After crash show complete logs.
Old 01-20-2018, 06:30 AM   #1118
Djynn
Djynn began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PaperWhite 3
Metadata Edition

Hello everyone,

First, I'm sorry if this has been explained before !
I recently started using KCC to read mangas on my Kindle. It works perfectly, thanks a lot ! But after the .mobi file has been generated, I can't seem to edit its metadata.
In my case, when I have the book on my Kindle, the title is stuck as "attackontitan_vol1", with "KCC" as the author.
Have I missed something ? I like to have my collection clear and ordered, so it really bugs me

Thanks in advance !
Djynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 06:33 AM   #1119
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

Use "Editor" button to set archive (or directory) metadata before conversion.

Last edited by AcidWeb; 01-20-2018 at 11:47 AM.
Old 01-21-2018, 01:50 PM   #1120
Djynn
Djynn began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PaperWhite 3
Oooh I see ! Sorry for not figuring that out
And thank you very much for your work on KCC !!! The software is incredibly simple and useful
Djynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 09:24 PM   #1121
WiseFool
WiseFool began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Manga Edition
Is there a version for 32 bit windows? I don't have a 64 bit version.

Or is there a work around for this? I just got my kindle manga edition but unfortunately am stuck without being able to use KCC
WiseFool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 10:19 PM   #1122
Aoba
Aoba began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Is there any way to change the display order of double spread pages? I want to keep left-right reading for ease of use but for manga this ends up displaying the left page first when usually the right would make more sense. Unless I'm missing something this also means you can't do left-right reading for any scans that are entirely scanned in double spread format.
Aoba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 04:27 AM   #1123
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

@WiseFool - I don't provide 32bit binaries. You can start application from sources.

@Aoba - Display order is directly tied with reading order.
Old 02-05-2018, 08:46 AM   #1124
radius
Lector minore
radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura One, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Google Pixel Slate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoba View Post
Is there any way to change the display order of double spread pages? I want to keep left-right reading for ease of use but for manga this ends up displaying the left page first when usually the right would make more sense. Unless I'm missing something this also means you can't do left-right reading for any scans that are entirely scanned in double spread format.
Why are you reading manga in left to right order to begin with? Don't you find that kind of unnatural?

I do rtl (ie: you page right to advance to next page) and everything works great that way.
radius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 09:42 PM   #1125
Aoba
Aoba began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by radius View Post
Why are you reading manga in left to right order to begin with? Don't you find that kind of unnatural?

I do rtl (ie: you page right to advance to next page) and everything works great that way.
You still read it in the same order, literally the only difference is what button/direction you press to change page. Considering every other book I read is left to right changing it just for manga feels far more unnatural for me.
Aoba is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
k5 tools, kcc, kindle tools