Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-25-2013, 05:38 AM   #1
DrChiper
Bookish
DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC, t1, t2, t3, aura 2 v1, clara HD, Libra 2, Nxtpaper 11
Exclamation 0.9.16 - Error on library switch

Just upgraded tot 0.9.16 (32-bits) and after sending some books to my e-reader (PRS-T1) I switched to another library. The following error did occur. All libraries checked out fine, though. No clue what caused this. No further problems noticed yet.

Although mentioned in the change list, I did not noticed any sync improvement/degradation either.

Edit:
This error is repeatable on every new connection to e-reader and selecting for the first time any library.

Edit 2: Version 0.9.16 is definitive causing problems with e-reader. I did a downgrade to 0.9.15 and everything is working again.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0.9.16-Error.png
Views:	241
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	100017  

Last edited by DrChiper; 01-25-2013 at 07:44 AM. Reason: new info
DrChiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:12 PM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
See https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=203809. It has been fixed. You need to re-download and install version 0.9.16.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-25-2013, 02:23 PM   #3
Sabardeyn
Guru
Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre), Nexus 7 2013 (Moon+ Pro), HTC HD2/Leo (Freda)
Chaley, any idea what the timestamp is on the fixed version? I'm not sure if I've got the bugged version or not. My file properties say:
Created 10:09:27 am
Modified 02:23:16 am
Accessed 02:17:35 pm
Sabardeyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 02:52 PM   #4
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
For the download itself I see (64 bit, windows)

Code:
Original: 56,762,368 calibre-64bit-0.9.16.msi
Fixed:    56,786,944 calibre-64bit-0.9.16 (3).msi
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:10 PM   #5
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabardeyn View Post
Chaley, any idea what the timestamp is on the fixed version? I'm not sure if I've got the bugged version or not. My file properties say:
Created 10:09:27 am
Modified 02:23:16 am
Accessed 02:17:35 pm
The date should be sometime near when Kovid posted the "is uploaded" message in the other thread, which is post 24. I see that time as 17:32, probably CET.

And you almost certainly got the version with the bug. The error you report is exactly what the problem was.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert