Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-14-2008, 07:18 PM   #1
mrmcmanus
mrmcmanus began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle (various), Nook color
Hi from Illinois

Hello from a Palm T|X owner and wannabe Kindle owner. My Kindle has been on order since 12/21 so likely won't get it till sometime in February. In the meantime, I have books in the .prc format which I supposedly have downloaded to the T|X, but where are they? The program FileZ tells me that the book is on there but it doesn't show up in Applications or anywhere else. I know I sound dumb as a box of rocks, but am I supposed to have an application to view the .prc files? If so, can someone suggest an application I can download. Preferably one I can install from the Mac which is what the T|X is synced to.

Mary
mrmcmanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 10:35 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
You need to download the Mobipocket Reader for Palm devices. Find it here.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-14-2008, 10:41 PM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello Mary. I'm waiting on a Kindle and a Sony
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 01:41 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Mary. Welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote