Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-13-2012, 04:13 PM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
today only: Amazon Local free voucher for $4 off Amazon mp3 album $7.99 or more

Amazon Local has a deal today for a voucher that gives you $4 off of an mp3 album costing $7.99 or more. I know mp3s aren't books, but a number of folks play music via their e-readers, so I thought I'd go ahead and list the deal anyway. Here are the details:

Quote:
Amazon Digital Services
Sold by Amazon Digital Services
The Details

If you're a lover of music, today's deal was composed just for you: get a free voucher for $4 toward the purchase of any MP3 album ($7.99 or greater) on Amazon MP3.

Whatever your musical interests, you're sure to find what you're looking for on Amazon MP3. Shop from a vast selection of albums -- and when you've made your choice, play your music right away on your Kindle Fire, computer, tablet, or mobile device. Plus, with Amazon Cloud Drive and Amazon Cloud Player, you can access your music wherever you are, whenever you want it -- including on your iOS device with the new Amazon Cloud Player for iOS app. From that indie band you saw last week to the country hero you first heard at the fair, there's an album for everyone on Amazon MP3. Add to your music collection -- and do it at a discount -- with today's sweet-sounding deal from Amazon MP3.
What You Need to Know

• Voucher will expire if not used towards the purchase of an MP3 album on Amazon MP3 by June 20, 2012
• Voucher is valid for a $4 discount off the price of any one MP3 album $7.99 or greater; customer will be responsible for payment to Amazon.com for final price of MP3 album after discount, plus applicable taxes
• Available only to U.S. customers
• Limit 1 voucher per customer
• This voucher cannot be combined with the promotion code MP3S4ALL
• Voucher can only be used to purchase an MP3 album from Amazon MP3 and is not redeemable for any other types of merchandise sold at Amazon.com
• You may need to have, or download from Amazon, MP3 software in order to purchase certain Amazon MP3 products
• Offer is not transferable, not exchangeable and has no cash value
• Amazon.com account with valid credit card required to get this voucher
• Voucher is available for use immediately after purchase
The link (for my area, at least) is:

http://local.amazon.com/westside-south-bay/B008AX7SKE

I don't think the B008AX7SKE is an affiliate link, since I typed in http://local.amazon.com/ by hand and then entered my zip code, and then clicked on the offer which was in the lower left hand corner. If it is an affiliate link, I'm not sure how you identify the offer otherwise - maybe someone else will be smarter and can fix it.

As of the time I'm posting this (1 pm, US Pacific time), it says it has 11 hours to run, but I assume there is also probably a limit on the number they will issue, so I'd grab one quick if you want it.

Note it says it can't be combined with the MP3S4ALL code from apesmom's thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...02#post2112802
sufue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:58 PM   #2
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
Note it says it can't be combined with the MP3S4ALL code from apesmom's thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...02#post2112802
Glad you pointed it out, I would've been sad if I missed out on $7 worth of savings for 1 album.

Thanks for the head's up though, I know what I'm going to do with this credit.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-13-2012, 05:08 PM   #3
artifact
Addict
artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook (RIP), Kobo Touch
FYI for others:

This deal does not show in my version of local.amazon.com but I was able to sucessfully process it using the link above.
artifact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 05:33 PM   #4
tamborine
Connoisseur
tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Aura One, Kindle Fire HD
Nevermind! Somebody beat me to it.

Last edited by tamborine; 06-13-2012 at 05:36 PM.
tamborine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 06:30 PM   #5
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
Thanks, I've got something on my wishlist that I've been itching to get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artifact View Post
FYI for others:

This deal does not show in my version of local.amazon.com but I was able to sucessfully process it using the link above.
Ditto!
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-13-2012, 07:21 PM   #6
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by artifact View Post
FYI for others:

I believe all AmazonLocal offers are available to anyone in the US, even if your city/region isn't covered.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:31 PM   #7
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Thanks for the news of the Amazon Local offer!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote