Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 07-06-2011, 03:12 PM   #1
WDM.Amy
PE User
WDM.Amy began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket Edge
Copy calendar from EE to PE?

How can I copy my calendar from my EE to my PE? I'd like to use one to back up the other. I handwrite all of my calendar entries if that makes any difference.
WDM.Amy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 06:01 PM   #2
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
That is a good question! I don't have an answer () but I hope someone does!

I would also like to know if there is an easy way for the EE and PE to talk with each other. Right now I am using a computer on our LAN to transfer items back and forth. Haven't tried very hard to get them both on the LAN and visible to each other -- has anyone done this? Is it possible to "sync" one with the other??

Thanks!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-08-2011, 10:12 AM   #3
WDM.Amy
PE User
WDM.Amy began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket Edge
Tried replacing S/N in library.db - no go

I tried to use my backup library file from my EE to replace the library file on my PE (would have copied over the calendar). ken_jennings in a different thread suggested replacing the S/N in library.db with the S/N of the device you want to copy to. That did not work. Great idea, just doesn't work. Any other ideas? Any non-native calendar programs that let you use the e-Ink side to handwrite entires and allows you to copy from one device to another?
WDM.Amy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
copy calendar, ee to pe, pe to ee