Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-12-2019, 01:23 AM   #1
babs_a_lot
babs_a_lot began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Computer Hot Mess Here

Hi, I'm glad to be here and I apologize in advance because I have lots of questions and bring nothing to the table. I've always loved books and never leave home without my kindle. I feel comfortable doing basics on my kindle but I recently got a new laptop and the things I am trying to do are causing me to say words that I don't like to say. I bought it specifically to use to download caliber and turn it into a designated laptop ereader and library. needless to say, I am here to learn and hopefully get some help. i will appreciate any advice and look forward to reading what more experienced people know and i hope i really do learn some things here. i might not know much about computers or other devices but if anyone has a houseplant or succulent problem that i can help with!
Otherwise, I am happily married to what i assume is the love of my life. We had no kids but spawn and raise freshwater fish, typically south American dwarf cichlids and that's all the responsibility we want. I am working on my horticulture degree to one day own a succulent nursery that is hopefully successful but will settle for not a flop!
That's the Babs overview so please if you take a moment to say hi, let me know something about you too!
babs_a_lot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 04:41 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi babs and welcome to MobileRead. And you will find this a very helpful site.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert