Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-24-2019, 03:52 PM   #1
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Kindle Basic E-reader (Previous Generation - 8th) with Amazon Cover, Special Offers

SOLD!!!!

Kindle Basic E-reader (Previous Generation - 8th) with Amazon Cover, includes Special Offers

Reduced the Price!

Kindle Basic E-reader (Previous Generation - 8th) - Black, 6" Display, Wi-Fi, Built-In Audible - Includes Special Offers and Amazon Cover. I purchased this Kindle E-reader on August 3, 2017. I have used it very little. It is in like new condition. It has been kept in its cover all the time. It functions and looks just like a new device. The original box is included. The UPC code for this model is 848719083774.

You can view this Kindle model and specs at this Amazon link. You can view this Kindle cover model at this Amazon link.

Note: I will sell this item by itself or you can bundle it together with the Asus Google Nexus 7 (Gen 2, 2013) I listed separately.

Price Standalone (this item only): $40 (includes shipping within CONUSA)

Price bundled with Asus Google Nexus 7 (Gen 2, 2013): $75 (includes shipping within CONUSA)

Shipping: Free shipping CONUSA, no foreign shipping

Payment: PayPal only (contact me and I will send you an invoice)

[/SIZE]

IMPORTANT NOTE: This is the previous generation of the Kindle Basic and it does NOT have the lighted screen like the newer model.

Thank you for looking!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kindle-01.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	310.4 KB
ID:	172090   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kindle-04.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	225.5 KB
ID:	172091   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kindle-05.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	226.9 KB
ID:	172092   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kindle-06.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	224.1 KB
ID:	172093   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kindle-07.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	149.0 KB
ID:	172094  

Last edited by OtinG; 09-27-2019 at 05:36 PM.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 12:15 PM   #2
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Please feel free to make an offer via email.

Thank you!
Advert
Old 07-04-2019, 05:22 PM   #3
teija
Gadget fiend
teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite 2021, Sony PRS-350
The link unfortunately takes you to the *current* Kindle (lighted)...

Also: Is yours the with or without-ads version?
teija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 06:12 PM   #4
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teija View Post
The link unfortunately takes you to the *current* Kindle (lighted)...

Also: Is yours the with or without-ads version?
It has the special offers. I never paid the extra $$$ to get rid of them. Not sure what is up with the link because it takes me to the 8th gen model when I click it, and that is the correct one w/o the light. I think the newest one with the light is called the 10th gen by Amazon.
Old 09-18-2019, 10:29 AM   #5
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy

I recently bought the newest model with the light (Kindle 10th generation) so I want to go ahead and find this previous model (Kindle 8th generation) a new home. So I'm lowering the price to $40 shipped CONUSA. (Sorry no international shipping as that is a major pain in the backside what with all the regulations of each country to deal with, not to mention the higher shipping rates.)

Note: Just a heads up, I also have a Nexus 7 2013 model (with the 323 ppi high resolution screen) and case which I will be listing later today or tomorrow. I will list it to be sold separately or bundled together with this Kindle 8th generation.
Advert