Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-18-2019, 05:40 AM   #1
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
No Exit Press (crime fiction imprint), ebook subscription deal

I received a promo code for the following deal via the publisher's email newsletter, but I'm pretty sure it's a once-only code and I have used it already, so if you were interested you'd probably have to sign up to their newsletter to get your own code.

No Exit Book Club quarterly subscription, £4.99 for six ebooks (Normally £21.95), ends 31 July 2019

I thought I'd post about the deal anyway, since the books are delivered via a platform that I haven't heard about before: Erudition Direct. Maybe other publishers will be using it in the future.

The quarterly subscription gives you 6 credits immediately, so you can get all 6 ebooks straight away if you want.

There don't seem to be any georestrictions. It is a UK site with prices in pounds, but I had no problem paying with a New Zealand credit card and downloading from a New Zealand IP address. The ebooks are normally available from other retailers in New Zealand though, so it might be different for US/Canada where they have a different publisher.

The ebooks are DRM-free ePub and Mobi formats, but use some sort of watermarking scheme. The watermark is not visible when you read the ebook, and doesn't interfere with editing the ebook.

Last edited by GeoffR; 07-18-2019 at 05:43 AM. Reason: prices in pounds
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote