Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2019, 09:21 AM   #1
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
[Android] CC App Updates are here

Because of a Google policy change I can no longer put CC updates on the Play Store. The change: in order to post updates I must change CC to hand copies of books to reader apps instead of the original file on devices running Android Nougat (7), Oreo (8), Pie (9) and up. I am currently unable to do this work because most of my "stuff" is in storage until our flat construction is finished. I also am not convinced that forcing copies is a good idea, but in the end I might not have a choice.

In the meantime I am providing CC change log and update files myself via this link to the files on my personal server. Open the link on your device and select the file you want. The first time you do this you will be asked to allow installation from unknown sources.

These versions are identical to what I would put on the Play Store. The full version contains the same licence checks and behaves in the same way when doing the checks. To avoid problems with the checks you must have purchased CC from the Play Store. Note: these are not the same as the versions available on the Amazon store.

Last edited by chaley; 02-10-2019 at 06:29 AM.
Closed Thread