Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-19-2009, 03:24 PM   #1756
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Well, she's always got her eye on us:

pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:26 PM   #1757
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

And there's the ever-popular Kingdom of Pinwheel Close Order Drills Competition:

Old 03-19-2009, 03:27 PM   #1758
pshrynk

Peace out!

Old 03-19-2009, 03:30 PM   #1759
pshrynk

And, just to illustrate her "Pies before brocolli" philosophy:

Old 03-19-2009, 03:31 PM   #1760
pshrynk

We wonder if the rumors of another North American Tour are ture:

Old 03-19-2009, 03:34 PM   #1761
pshrynk

Well, she's offline, so that would explain why she hasn't replied to help pump up her post total:

Old 03-19-2009, 03:35 PM   #1762
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Eyes detect a thinly veiled attempt to increase the number of posts in this thread so as to keep it alive. But who am I to founder such thinly veiled attempts!

vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:42 PM   #1763
pshrynk

Who, me?
Old 03-19-2009, 04:05 PM   #1764
pshrynk

For some reason, when I Askate Zelda Pinwheel, this is what I get:
Old 03-19-2009, 04:20 PM   #1765
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini

Stop it!!! I can´t breath anymore!!!! I hope she´ll use all of them!!!!
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 05:00 PM   #1766
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Wow -- that last one's pretty cool, pshrynk! Hope she uses that one!
Wow, I'm with you, bgDeb. And I'd like to know how she does it, too. Do you think they offer classes for that sorta thing? And do you think they're legal?
Old 03-19-2009, 05:05 PM   #1767
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Pshrynk is now a moderator. He has the power to amend Zelda's profile. Will he dare to do it? Would this be an infringement of Zelda's rights? Will she speak to him ever again if he does it?
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 05:07 PM   #1768
pshrynk

Yeah, I'm not going there any time soon!

Although I have taken the liberty to let everyone know what her reading device is.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:10 PM   #1769
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Zelda who?
Old 03-19-2009, 05:29 PM   #1770
pshrynk

Yay! We're ahead of the Gilt by Associations thread again!

Tags
duck!, fun with avatars, thwack!, unutterable silliness, zelda