Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-30-2010, 12:08 PM   #1
firstfan
firstfan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Is there a native twitter client for Kindle?

I cannot find it out.
I mean, if we can develop Kindlet, even some bodies got the KDK from Amazon. Why isn't there a twitter client for Kindle?
firstfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 12:11 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Because nobody who makes apps for the Kindle wants it?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 12:13 PM   #3
firstfan
firstfan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
By the way, where can I find the applications for Kindle? From Kindle Store, I could only see 3 games. Is there any websites show all the applications for Kindle, including the unofficial applications?
firstfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:26 PM   #4
cjottawa
Tempus fugit.
cjottawa has learned how to read e-bookscjottawa has learned how to read e-bookscjottawa has learned how to read e-bookscjottawa has learned how to read e-bookscjottawa has learned how to read e-bookscjottawa has learned how to read e-bookscjottawa has learned how to read e-bookscjottawa has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstfan View Post
By the way, where can I find the applications for Kindle? From Kindle Store, I could only see 3 games. Is there any websites show all the applications for Kindle, including the unofficial applications?
The Kindle Developer Kit (KDK) seems to have only been released relatively recently.

It will likely be a while before you see apps turning up for Kindle.
cjottawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:40 PM   #5
Tiersten
Guru
Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle 3G+WiFi
Apps also require approval from Amazon before appearing on the Kindle store. If you look at the T&C for the KDK, you'll notice that apps which require internet access have several options in terms of cost depending on how much data it will consume.
Tiersten is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle, twitter