Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-22-2019, 06:48 PM   #16
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbe View Post
Thank you for your answer, I use KoboTouchExtended to sent books to the kobo with Calibre, in order to be able to turn off the ugly hyphenation. KoboTouchExteded converts the epubs to kepubs, therefore no Adobe page numbering on the side. I guess I have to live with the changes to the page numbering in the new firmware.
I'm not a fan of the automated hyphenation. I remove the CSS for justification from the books before sending them to the device.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
libra, page numbering