Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-09-2014, 05:53 PM   #1
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
[iOS] Explore your Creativity app sale

I thought I'd pass this on since there's a lot of writers and artists here at MR.

Apple is holding a Explore your Creativity sale that will go on for the next week. It focuses on movie making, music creation, photo editing, drawing, and writing.

Here are just a few selections of apps:

Procreate ($2.99)
iDraw ($3.99)
Zen Brush ($0.99)
Sketch Club ($0.99)
ArtRage ($1.99)

Final Draft ($19.99)
Storyist ($4.99)
FioWriter ($0.99)
Byword ($2.99)

Some of these haven't been updated in awhile, so even if you're stuck on iOS 5, I'd check it out.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote