Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 09-16-2010, 12:08 PM   #1
Sergi
Sergi began at the beginning.

Device: none
I don’t want a page break between different xhtml files

Hi all,

I have a problem because of the limitation of the Sony reader, where you can not use files of more than 300kb, so I need to split some xhtml into several files, but I don’t want a page break between them.

It is possible? How can be do it?

Thank you so much!
Sergi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 12:13 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I'm afraid you're out of luck. ADE will always generate a hard page break at the start of a new file.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-16-2010, 12:43 PM   #3
Sergi
Sergi began at the beginning.

Device: none
Ok, Thank you Harry!
Sergi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 02:09 PM   #4
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
I'm not sure, but that could very well be part of the specification.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
page break