Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 12:38 AM   #1
Johneltin
Johneltin began at the beginning.

Device: none
Paragraph Spacing changes from 'word'

After pasting my work to Sigil I spend hours having to delete the extra space between EVERY paragraph.

The original paragraphs in 'word 2007' only had a single space. My naughty Sigil adds the extra space.

Any advice appreciated - and no HTML please! thanks.
Old 07-16-2013, 01:33 AM   #2
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johneltin View Post
After pasting my work to Sigil I spend hours having to delete the extra space between EVERY paragraph.

The original paragraphs in 'word 2007' only had a single space. My naughty Sigil adds the extra space.

Any advice appreciated - and no HTML please! thanks.
A Sigil specific question is muych more likely to get an accurate and Sigil specific answer in the Sigil form here.
Advert
Old 07-16-2013, 02:06 AM   #3
Johneltin
Johneltin began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thanks Dave - I thought I was in the Sigil forum. I've added my question there. J
Old 07-16-2013, 06:58 AM   #4
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Please continue the discussion here. Thanks!

Thread
Closed Thread