Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 06-07-2013, 05:09 PM   #1
bmwill
bmwill began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Newbie: Sigil versions vs. OS versions?

I know very little and understand even less. But I have happily used Sigil for editing typos etc. in ePub files.
I now downloaded 0.7.2 - and it will not open on my MacBookPro with MacOSX 10.6.8.
So I tried to understand if there are Sigil versions which are optimal for Snow Leopard? The latest version I used was 0.5.3....
Where is the list of which versions can work with which OS versions? Am I totally blind?
bmw
bmwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:25 PM   #2
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
There is a discussion here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=182345
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-07-2013, 09:14 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post
That doesn't answer the question of what is the minimum OS X version needed to run 0.7.2.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:40 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
10.7 on Intel per the Wiki
http://code.google.com/p/sigil/wiki/...onInstructions
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote