Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Forum Français > Lounge français

Notices

View Poll Results: un apéro en février ?
OUI ! je veux rencontrer nekokami, et je suis dispo le samedi 20/02 !!! 10 76.92%
je ne suis pas dispo le 20/02 mais je pourrais le 13/02 (sous réserve que la salle soit libre !) 0 0%
je ne suis pas dispo le 20/02 mais je pourrais le 27/02 1 7.69%
je ne suis pas dispo le 20/02 mais je pourrais le 06/03 1 7.69%
le mois prochain c'est trop short pour moi, je préfère faire ça en mai ! 2 15.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-22-2010, 08:54 AM   #91
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
Je pense que un autre apéro, il faudrait prévoir le panel complet des liseuses du marché
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:45 AM   #92
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Opus + HTC Desire HD
Très beau, mais le rose, euh... Un Opus Barbie, alors?
YGG- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:20 PM   #93
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
sounds good ! let's see what neko's schedule is (i know they are going to the ballet and the opera) and find an evening when they are free. shall we confirm the day in this thread ?
We have tickets for Tuesday and Wednesday evening, but we are available Thursday and Friday evening. I would love to meet more Mobileread folk.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:44 PM   #94
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
We have tickets for Tuesday and Wednesday evening, but we are available Thursday and Friday evening. I would love to meet more Mobileread folk.
I'd like that too! Thursday and Friday are equally good for me.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:00 PM   #95
Godzil
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

So a Café Neko in preparation
Old 02-22-2010, 01:10 PM   #96
Polyglot27
Addict
Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Archos 80 G9, Sony PRS-650, Sony T1, Asus MemoPad.
Both Thursday and Friday are fine for me.
Polyglot27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:29 PM   #97
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Here's the plan!

Thursday 18h00
Café Livre
10 rue saint martin
75002 Paris

We look forward to meeting whomever is able to come!

Oh, and my mom is starting to be very tempted by les liseuses, so if people want to tempt her further by bringing their favorites, that would be fun.

Last edited by nekokami; 02-22-2010 at 06:31 PM. Reason: whom
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:45 PM   #98
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by filip View Post
Hop hop, des photos des appareils.
J'attends (moi) d'avoir les avis des gens sur le fait qu'ils soient affichés en photo sur le site.
(D'ailleurs si qqun pouvait passer un coup de flouttage sur les photos, cela ne me dérangerai pas plus que cela).

Je tiens à disposition les photos en bien meilleure résolution pour qui veut.

Et merci pour l'organisation de cette belle et bonne soirée.
vraiment désolée, filip ! je pensais être la seule qui n'aimais pas avoir ma photo en ligne, au début je posais quinze mille fois la question et on me prenait limite pour une tarée, comme c'est grosso modo les mêmes têtes à chaque fois je me suis pas mal relâchée depuis... mais voilà, je vous ai floutés tous les deux. toutes mes excuses, ça ne se reproduira plus (je suis suffisamment maniaque sur la question pour me vexer quand on me fait le coup (et pour cause), alors...).

merci beaucoup pour les photos des appareils, comme je m'y attendais, les tiennes sont mille fois meilleures que les miennes.

si vous avez passé une bonne soirée, c'est l'essentiel. merci d'être venus.

(et je serais très heureuse d'avoir les photos en meilleure réso, si ça t'embête pas !)

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 02-22-2010 at 06:49 PM.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:47 PM   #99
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzil View Post
Je pense que un autre apéro, il faudrait prévoir le panel complet des liseuses du marché
bon, ben, on compte sur toi, là, non ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Here's the plan!

Thursday 18h00
Café Livre
10 rue saint martin
75002 Paris

We look forward to meeting whomever is able to come!

Oh, and my mom is starting to be very tempted by les liseuses, so if people want to tempt her further by bringing their favorites, that would be fun.
i'll be there too ! i have a meeting in the afternoon, but i'll try not to be too late. hopefully godzil will be able to come with a nice selection of liseuses.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:11 AM   #100
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Opus + HTC Desire HD
I'll be there too, natch'
YGG- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:17 AM   #101
Godzil

18h is a bit early for me, but if it will last more, I will be happy to come
Old 02-23-2010, 03:33 AM   #102
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
I'll be there!
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:40 AM   #103
Polyglot27
Addict
Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Archos 80 G9, Sony PRS-650, Sony T1, Asus MemoPad.
Miffy and I will be there too. See you guys on Thursday.
Polyglot27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:36 PM   #104
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Neko, on the way to the Café Livre, just a few doors away at no 9 rue St Martin, there's a really nice art bookshop called Mona Lisait ("Mona was reading" -- it's a pun on the Mona Lisa).
It's worth making a small purchase, just for their really cool plastic bags which have a lipsticked Gioconda adorning them.
http://www.monalisait.fr/points-de-ventes.php

I got some reproduction tapestry patterns and some art postcards there not so long ago.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 06:15 PM   #105
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzil View Post
18h is a bit early for me, but if it will last more, I will be happy to come
i am sure we will stay for some time, so please do join us ! i imagine we will be there at least 2 hours or so, maybe more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
I'll be there!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyglot27 View Post
Miffy and I will be there too. See you guys on Thursday.
great !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Neko, on the way to the Café Livre, just a few doors away at no 9 rue St Martin, there's a really nice art bookshop called Mona Lisait ("Mona was reading" -- it's a pun on the Mona Lisa).
It's worth making a small purchase, just for their really cool plastic bags which have a lipsticked Gioconda adorning them.
http://www.monalisait.fr/points-de-ventes.php

I got some reproduction tapestry patterns and some art postcards there not so long ago.
yep, mona lisait is really a great store ! there is one which is visible from the métro line 5, the bit which is aerial ; i passed by it just yesterday and wished i could get off and go take a look. (of course, it's much better that i couldn't. for my budget, and for my over-loaded bookshelves.)