Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 11-26-2021, 10:18 PM   #16
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
I’ve used the Kindle kids edition (base, not paperwhite) for the past few months -- although I see that's not what kutusov got. Cute cover, and on sale today, at least in the U.S., for less than I paid

Fast enough page turns? Faster than I can turn a paper page, for sure.

P.S. Our youngest is on TAP to Lisbon as I type this.

Last edited by SteveEisenberg; 11-27-2021 at 09:05 AM.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 10:24 AM   #17
kutusov
Enthusiast
kutusov began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3 Pro; Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lbooker View Post
I just got the Boox Leaf. It's just perfect.
Looks pretty good, I din't know about that one!
kutusov is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-27-2021, 01:02 PM   #18
hobnail
Running with scissors
hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kutusov View Post
Well, just bought her a Libra 2 and a lavender original cover from the local Fnac. Had to break my promise never to buy from them again too. Last time I bought a Forma that wouldn't turn off and they didn't want to replace it less than 24 hours after.

This Libra looks very nice though, I'm actually envious of her
Look on Etsy and maybe you'll find a cover that makes it even cuter. E.g., something with rhinestones and other glittery things.
hobnail is offline   Reply With Quote