Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 11-07-2005, 08:07 AM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Opera Mini V1.1.2231 download link

Disconnected for the weekend? Forget about it - your neurotic urge to stay online won't let you. With Opera Mini aka Operette you can surf the Net at any time with virtually any Java/J2ME-capable connected mobile phone, including Palm and Pocket PC devices. Opera recently extended its pilot project to include Germany, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden.

Attached is the latest built 1.1.2231 dated November 03.
Attached Files
File Type: zip operamini2231.zip (154.9 KB, 10671 views)
Old 11-07-2005, 03:20 PM   #2
Jimmie Geddes
Enthusiast
Jimmie Geddes began at the beginning.

Device: Sprint Treo 650
How do we get this on out Palm's? There are no prc's in the zip file, any ideas?
Old 11-07-2005, 03:37 PM   #3
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Think you must have Java installed. Try IBM Java Websphere. From Palm:
http://pluggedin.palm.com/regac/pluggedin/Java.jsp
Old 11-07-2005, 07:24 PM   #4
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
There's also a good instruction how to install and run Java apps on WM devices:
http://x.msmobiles.com/portal/user_manual/ibm-java.html

Download IBM Workplace Client Technology, Micro Edition:
https://www14.software.ibm.com/webap...127R&fam=&cat=

Last edited by TadW; 11-07-2005 at 07:26 PM.
Old 11-07-2005, 08:53 PM   #5
lesliefranke
lesliefranke began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
How do we get this on out Palm's? There are no prc's in the zip file, any ideas?
Jimmie

Follow my post on my website. (I have also posted several screen shots there.) Basically, you just need to upload the files to someplace on the web and download them using your IBM Java VM on your Palm.
Old 11-07-2005, 09:52 PM   #6
Jimmie Geddes
Enthusiast
Jimmie Geddes began at the beginning.

Device: Sprint Treo 650
Thanks, I followed the instructions from your website. I was able to Bluetooth send the .jad file to my TX. It works pretty good, looks nice on a 320 x 480 screen too.
Old 12-01-2008, 05:48 AM   #7
victory
victory has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.victory has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.victory has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.victory has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
i need opera mini 2.0 can anybody pls give me the linl
Old 12-01-2008, 05:57 AM   #8
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by victory View Post
i need opera mini 2.0 can anybody pls give me the linl
I just had a look at the Opera website, and this topic in their forum looks like it might help:

http://my.opera.com/community/forums....dml?id=221224

Cheers,
Marc