Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Is chicken soup an abomination?
Yes 5 15.63%
Yes 8 25.00%
The blue one next to the fish 19 59.38%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-08-2010, 08:27 PM   #226
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
I have 3 guesses, right?

1 - Iron Man

or
2 - Independance Day

or
3- The Thin Man

When are you coming over?

When you get here we can watch a movie and have some popcorn chicken
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:30 PM   #227
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Hah! Not even close! Guess you'll be eating by yourself for a while!

[Errrrr .... will you still share the popcorn? I'll bring beer.]
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-08-2010, 08:42 PM   #228
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I am a chicken! NOT a game piece! Fiend! Fowl fiend I say!

[Errrr....April is going to get you for that crack about her weight!]
I thought April was a he

Quote:
OK - here's the deal - if you can answer the following question - of your own knowledge (no Google, emailing friends, etc.) - I'll pop over for a snack!

The film dramatization of which classic American novel contains a scene in which the heroine looks across the dinner table at her husband and utters "Shuttlecocks!"
isn't it something F. Scott Fitzgeraldish?
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:48 PM   #229
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sure! and don’t forget to bring April H. She can share some nuggets of wisdom.

What movie do you want?

or
Old 09-08-2010, 08:49 PM   #230
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Oh - number 3! Please! One of my favorites!
Advert
Old 09-08-2010, 08:50 PM   #231
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post

isn't it something F. Scott Fitzgeraldish?
close but no cigar! and definitely no chicken sandwich - yet!
Old 09-08-2010, 08:53 PM   #232
SameOldStory
My True Self

Quote:
I thought April was a he
Never let facts get in the way.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:54 PM   #233
poohbear_nc
Now what?

[QUOTE=SameOldStory;1100660]
Quote:
I thought April was a he

QUOTE]

Never let facts get in the way.
I've never looked! *blush*
Old 09-08-2010, 08:55 PM   #234
SameOldStory
My True Self

Quote:
Oh - number 3! Please! One of my favorites!
OK, poohbear. As soon as you get here we can watch that GREAT movie, and have some popcorn chicken
Old 09-08-2010, 09:00 PM   #235
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Ok - gotta go to the store first and pick up a six-pack! Popcorn makes me really thirsty!
Old 09-08-2010, 09:07 PM   #236
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Oh wait - you didn't answer the movie question. Can't come over until you do.
No help from KK either! She feeds chicken to her kitties!
Old 09-08-2010, 09:12 PM   #237
SameOldStory
My True Self

Quote:
Oh wait - you didn't answer the movie question. Can't come over until you do.
No help from KK either! She feeds chicken to her kitties!
KK would NEVER feed chicken to her kitties.

Lets get back to that movie.

It was Saw3 right?
Old 09-08-2010, 09:26 PM   #238
poohbear_nc
Now what?

NO NO NO - not even remotely close!
[Although a pocket knife does play an important role]
Old 09-08-2010, 09:38 PM   #239
SameOldStory
My True Self

I got it, I got it.

Crocodile Dundee

I WIN, I WIN

What did I win?
Old 09-08-2010, 09:42 PM   #240
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Nope, sorry! Keep trying!
Don't worry ... while you're racking your brains for the correct answer, I'll be browsing here on healthful foods and drink!