Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-07-2020, 02:58 PM   #1
DJ Rankin
DJ Rankin began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Liberation's Garden - FREE from the frontline of the socio-ecological revolution

https://www.amazon.com/Liberations-G.../dp/B087S84ZFS
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1018849

Miles is lost in a world he doesn't believe in. Paralyzed by the enormity of our situation and resigned to a life of inaction. Then a brief moment sparks his exploration into the folds of the Great Mystery. He learns what it means to live in a good way, how to carry abundance in his heart while shedding the illusion of scarcity, and through the journey, becomes an active participant in his own life.

This book has it all. Action. Adventure. Comedy. Romance. Water Protectors. Deep philosophical meanderings and mystical nonsense. Plus frybread.
DJ Rankin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 05:50 PM   #2
DJ Rankin

FREE KINDLE LINK
https://www.amazon.com/Liberations-G...=UTF8&qid=&sr=
Old 05-29-2020, 05:55 PM   #3
DJ Rankin

Reviews

"When I was a kid, I read to escape “reality”. The way I was being taught to understand the world left me feeling overwhelmed, so I would delve into the fantasy worlds of the books and become completely absorbed into the lives of the characters as I attempted to forget my own.

This book on the other hand... This book helps you to *remember*. Remember the true nature of life, remember your own true nature. Remember your power and your inherent connection to this awe-inducing world. Remember what it means to truly love- to truly be free.

This book may fall under “fiction”, but honestly, it doesn’t get much more real than this. Besides of course, getting out there and living it yourself- which is exactly what this book inspires you to do." - Jessi
Old 05-29-2020, 06:06 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
It's rather disingenuous not to mention the fact that you are the author of the book you are 'reviewing'.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 06:08 PM   #5
DJ Rankin

I'm not, it was left on the Amazon page from a reader I have never met. Hence the quotes credited to Jessi. I certainly agree with you though.

Last edited by DJ Rankin; 05-29-2020 at 06:11 PM.
Old 05-29-2020, 06:19 PM   #6
DJ Rankin

I was just sharing a review that was left on Amazon last week.
Old 05-29-2020, 06:33 PM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Then I respectfully withdraw my earlier comment.

(I'll see another promotional post from you in 7 full days.)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 06:39 PM   #8
DJ Rankin

No worries. But I'm afraid I won't be back for a while, I'm headed to Standing Rock reservation tomorrow to help with Covid relief, so I won't be around a computer or internet for a few months, but definitely when I resurface. Thanks!