Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 05-17-2012, 03:52 PM   #1
bigtext
bigtext has never been to obedience school.bigtext has never been to obedience school.bigtext has never been to obedience school.bigtext has never been to obedience school.bigtext has never been to obedience school.bigtext has never been to obedience school.bigtext has never been to obedience school.bigtext has never been to obedience school.bigtext has never been to obedience school.bigtext has never been to obedience school.bigtext has never been to obedience school.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Highlight Bug

Was curious to know if anyone else had an issue with highlighting on their Nook Simple Touch (firmware version 1.1.0).

When I try to Highlight just one word it will highlight everything but the last letter of that word. It's clear at the time that I choose Highlight that the entire word has been selected. The Highlight function seems to want to subtract one from its length.

In order to get around this I will oftentimes highlight several words together even though I'm not interested in the later words. Unfortunately I get a new error. The highlights that were there before I clicked Highlight are not what is highlighted at the end. It may highlight less words than I had chosen or shift the highlight up a line.
bigtext is offline   Reply With Quote