Notices

Old 12-14-2009, 11:58 PM   #1
johnnyr
Connoisseur
johnnyr began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
For Sale: Perfect Condition Sony PRS-505 Silver

Hello!

I have a Sony 505 I am looking to get rid of. It is perfect condition, as I treat all my electronics like they are made of glass....there may be something wrong with me =P

I bought it about a year and a half ago (I think, maybe only a year)

Anyway, I live in Chandler AZ. I would prefer to ship within the US, and prefer to take Paypal as payment.

Please make an offer.

Pics:

Thanks!

John

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-17-2009 at 05:12 PM. Reason: OP is giving it to his father as a Christmas Gift! -- Wonderful!
johnnyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:20 AM   #2
vlad_simple
Enthusiast
vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nokia N810 Internet Tablet
PM sent, asked for shipping and price .
vlad_simple is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-15-2009, 01:23 AM   #3
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I could easily pay 210$ for it + cover all shipping costs.
PM me if you are interested in.
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:53 AM   #4
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Still no reply from the seller...is it still available? Please respond...
Old 12-17-2009, 02:47 PM   #5
johnnyr
Connoisseur
johnnyr began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Guys,

I'm sorry to do this to you, but I've decided to give the reader to my father for x-mas...He loves to read and I think he would really enjoy it. I'm sorry to have wasted everyone's time, but I have to do what I feel is right.

Thanks,

John

Mods, please close this thread.
johnnyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-17-2009, 03:43 PM   #6
BeTePoK
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyr View Post
Guys,

I'm sorry to do this to you, but I've decided to give the reader to my father for x-mas...He loves to read and I think he would really enjoy it. I'm sorry to have wasted everyone's time, but I have to do what I feel is right.

Thanks,

John

Mods, please close this thread.
I really appreciate your choice, John!
This is definitely what you have to do for your Dad! Have a nice x-mas with your family!

Regards,
Viktar.