Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 01-23-2009, 01:21 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Sony to roll out Reader bundle for Valentine's Day

If you just don't have any idea what to get that special someone in your life for the holiday of love next month, you may find the following Sony bundle the right gift. The "Limited Edition Harlequin 60th Anniversary Sony Digital Book Reader in Sangria Red" includes:
  • a Sony Reader PRS-505 in Sangria Red with an embossed cover
  • 16 Anniversary Harlequin eBook titles and a free copy of "Secret Fantasy" by Carly Phillips
  • discount offerings on Harlequin's newly released eBooks for a limited time

Available by the end of the month. Although money can't buy you love, around $300 takes this romantic gift. The rest is up to you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Red Reader.JPG
Views:	1047
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	21952  
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 03:42 PM   #2
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
You could hide it in the bottom of a big box of chocolates too!
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-23-2009, 07:23 PM   #3
guyanonymous
Guru
guyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud of

Device: Ebookwise 1150 / 1200
Hey, where's my Blood Red version with every James Bond novel written to date?
guyanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:12 PM   #4
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
I don't think the red gets enough love.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 09:19 PM   #5
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
What a coincidence! Here I was thinking of getting a sony reader just so I could check out cheap romances from the library. Hopefully my husband is paying attention, although he is embarrased by my reading material. Listen, I spend 10 hours a day reading the Internal Revenue Code and Regulations and tax cases - there is no romance there! This is so cute! But I have decided to read the books on my kindle, first. Next, I will join the NYPL, unless either Amazon or Sony has come out with something so superior, I have to have it.

Debra
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-24-2009, 09:52 AM   #6
hanasea
Enthusiast
hanasea began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle, iPod Touch
Wow.

What a lovely gift. I'd like to get one..

but I am just waiting for my kindle (it was supposed to be my x-mas gift and it's already new year..) and it's so looooong to wait.
hanasea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 10:10 AM   #7
Wanderer
Wanderer began at the beginning.

Eurh, Harlequin... How about a pitch-black Reader with some quality horror for Halloween?
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 05:57 PM   #8
S.Canton
Groupie
S.Canton began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
This would make a great gift. Not too hot on the color though. :P
S.Canton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 11:32 AM   #9
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
So, instead of $100 worth of free books, you now get the 16 books that Harlequin is giving everyone free on the 29th?

Plus "Secret Fantasy" by Carly Phillips. That and a "discount' on harlequin seems to be the only real difference between buying the red 505 and this bundle. I hope they aren't charging extra.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 11:47 AM   #10
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
So, instead of $100 worth of free books, you now get the 16 books that Harlequin is giving everyone free on the 29th?

Plus "Secret Fantasy" by Carly Phillips. That and a "discount' on harlequin seems to be the only real difference between buying the red 505 and this bundle. I hope they aren't charging extra.
It'll include the 100 free classics too, I'm sure (that's automatic). And no, they aren't charging extra. I think Harlequin and Sony are teaming up to help each other. I think it's a nice idea. I wonder if those 16 are preloaded.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 04:47 AM   #11
Alfy
Liseur de Bonne Aventure
Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS T1
Mhhh, getting a bunch of harlequin books for my girlfriend seems to be a good way to get dumped on Valentine's day, sony reader notwithstanding...
Alfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 03:24 AM   #12
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Sony do a "Valentine bundle" every year.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote