Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-07-2017, 07:44 PM   #1
phungkun
phungkun began at the beginning.

Device: voyage kindle
Untouchable screen Kindle

When I read books using Koreader on my KV; it is a bad experience for me to flip pages by touching the screen because I frequently make it to a hightlight option. However if I use the button to change pages, it make the pages jumping twice (I don't know why) , for example from the page 7 to 9. The INTOCABLE package is exact what I need, that makes the screen dead and make the only use for the button, however it doesn't work on Koreader so far. Does anyone know how to make Intocable work when using Koreader? THANKs.

Last edited by phungkun; 05-07-2017 at 07:49 PM.
phungkun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 09:40 PM   #2
coplate
Guru
coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, Kindle Keyboard 3g, PW3
I don't have any experice with Voyage or KOReader, but you can also check out the KoReader sub forum.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=276
coplate is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-08-2017, 10:49 AM   #3
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
A tip on using this site:

Projects are released in the first post that starts the thread describing the project.

Authors very often subscribe to their own release threads.
That way, they get e-mail notices when someone posts to the thread.

Translation:
Post your request in the thread of the untouchable screen project.

It is not just a cosmetic request, it is a functional request.
Starting your own thread with a request for extended support of something released in its own thread will never be seen by the author (nor answered).

For this one occasion, ignore the double-posting rule and try again, in the thread that is probably being watched by the author for things like support requests.

You don't have to start your own thread just to see it show up at the top of the index page.
Any post to any thread bumps its position on the index page.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 11:04 PM   #4
phungkun
phungkun began at the beginning.

Device: voyage kindle
Thank you for your advice
phungkun is offline   Reply With Quote