Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-25-2011, 05:09 AM   #16
affa44
affa44 will become famous soon enoughaffa44 will become famous soon enoughaffa44 will become famous soon enoughaffa44 will become famous soon enoughaffa44 will become famous soon enoughaffa44 will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-500
pardon my ignorance - I assume PM is personal message?
how do I PM you? any idea of postal costs>
affa44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:01 AM   #17
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by affa44 View Post
pardon my ignorance - I assume PM is personal message?
how do I PM you? any idea of postal costs>
An easy way to send a PM is if you click on ritoroy's user name in the previous post. You'll get a drop-down menu. Select "Send a Personal Message to ritoroy" to send your PM.

You can also send a private message from your UserCP, plus access your inbox and sent items.

Or just click here.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2011, 06:12 AM   #18
affa44
affa44 will become famous soon enoughaffa44 will become famous soon enoughaffa44 will become famous soon enoughaffa44 will become famous soon enoughaffa44 will become famous soon enoughaffa44 will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-500
Hi,
sorry for the delay - I thought that I had sent a reply a few days ago.
As a newbie, I'm not sure how to PM you - please explain.
Regards,
affa44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 12:14 AM   #19
ritoroy
Enthusiast
ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.

Device: Sony Reader
Sorry, didn't get your earlier message. One of the covers has already been spoken for (member jakeluck sent me a PM). You are welcome to the other one, but I don't want to continue on this thread since this section is not meant for trade discussions (even when it is free!). Please click on "Private Messages" on the top-right portion of this page (below the text "Welcome, affa44."). I have sent you a message and you may reply to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by affa44 View Post
Hi,
sorry for the delay - I thought that I had sent a reply a few days ago.
As a newbie, I'm not sure how to PM you - please explain.
Regards,
ritoroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:56 PM   #20
DebHo
DebHo began at the beginning.

Device: prs-500
Seeking prs-500 cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritoroy View Post
Actually Siavahda bought a Kindle instead, so both PRS-500 covers are still with me! Available first-come-first-served free for the US, and for the cost of shipping abroad. Please PM me if you are interested.
Do you still have the covers? I want to get one for my son for his birthday in August and I can't find one anywhere?
DebHo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-27-2011, 07:34 AM   #21
ritoroy
Enthusiast
ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.

Device: Sony Reader
DebHo, I am afraid I have given them both away (to forum members in New York and Australia!). Good luck with your search!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebHo View Post
Do you still have the covers? I want to get one for my son for his birthday in August and I can't find one anywhere?
ritoroy is offline   Reply With Quote