Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 04-28-2018, 07:13 AM   #1
Kinsman
Kinsman began at the beginning.

Device: Inkbook Prime
Inkbook Prime: Can't Access Secure Websites

Hi, guys,

Sorry, if I'm putting this in the wrong area--I'm brand new to Android-based eReaders!

Whenever I try to visit a webpage within the built in browser that is https://-based, I get an error saying that the page isn't available. It sounds like this is a fairly common problem for Android-based devices, but I can't find any way to modify the connectivity settings of the integrated Chrome browser.

Anyone within an Inkbook Prime or similar device who can help?

Thanks!
Kinsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 01:07 PM   #2
Sarmat89
Evangelist
Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
When you navigate to chrome://flags/#ssl-version-max in that browser, which options do you see there?
Sarmat89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
browser, https, internet, secure websites