Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 01-07-2022, 01:41 PM   #181
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
So apparently, these lovely translations that a few have provided haven't been working at all in my releases. Somebody should have yelled at me!

Anyway... I think I've got them sorted now, so I will include that fix in the next release. I have to update things to work with the upcoming Calibre6 anyway.

No translatable strings have been been changed/added, so there's no work for the translators to do.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 04:17 AM   #182
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
PROBLEM

I recently had to problems with my PC. As a result I had to reinstall Calibre and its' plugins. All is now working EXCEPT for the plugin similar to Sigil's Tag Mechanic.

When I try to use it I get the following error message:-

Spoiler:
calibre, version 5.38.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>NameError</b>:name 'unicode' is not defined

calibre 5.38 [64bit] embedded-python: True is64bit: True
Windows-10-10.0.19041 Windows ('64bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '10', '10.0.19041')
Python 3.8.5
Windows: ('10', '10.0.19041', '', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Interface language: en_GB
Successfully initialized third party plugins: Barnes & Noble (1, 2, 16) && Clean Comments (0, 1, 0) && Diaps Editing Toolbag (0, 2, 0) && EpubCheck (0, 2, 4) && EpubMerge (2, 13, 0) && EpubSplit (3, 3, 0) && Fantastic Fiction (1, 5, 1) && Fantastic Fiction Adults (1, 2, 0) && Favourites Menu (1, 1, 0) && Find Duplicates (1, 9, 4) && Job Spy (1, 0, 190) && Modify ePub (1, 7, 0) && Open With (1, 7, 0) && Quality Check (1, 12, 0) && Resize Cover (1, 1, 0) && Search The Internet (1, 8, 1) && Skoob Books (1, 5, 4)

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.diaps_toolbag.main", line 79, in dispatcher
File "calibre_plugins.diaps_toolbag.dialogs", line 103, in __init__
NameError: name 'unicode' is not defined

I would appreciate the help anyone can give me.

Thanks
Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-11-2022, 05:01 AM   #183
georgemk
Addict
georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Nia
You are using a really old version of the plugin. On page 1 of this thread it shows the latest version is 3.7 and you are trying to use version 2.0 according to the output above. So please update to the latest version.
georgemk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 02:45 AM   #184
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemk View Post
You are using a really old version of the plugin. On page 1 of this thread it shows the latest version is 3.7 and you are trying to use version 2.0 according to the output above. So please update to the latest version.
And I thought I had been soooo careful to download the latest version.

I have since downloaded the real latest version and it is now working fine.

Thank you
Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2022, 03:35 PM   #185
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Forgot to release a version that supports Calibre 6. I think I had the work mostly done, but that was back in January. So a bit of testing would be appreciated before I officially release it.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 07-19-2022 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Removed test version
Advert
Old 07-17-2022, 07:20 PM   #186
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Forgot to release a version that supports Calibre 6. I think I had the work mostly done, but that was back in January. So a bit of testing would be appreciated before I officially release it.
As always
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 01:30 AM   #187
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Thank you very much!
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 09:52 AM   #188
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer

Since there were no complaints with the test version, I'm releasing 0.4.0 and I'll deal with any problems as they arise.

Thanks all.
Old 07-19-2022, 12:23 PM   #189
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Since there were no complaints with the test version, I'm releasing 0.4.0 and I'll deal with any problems as they arise.

Thanks all.
Thank you
Old 07-19-2022, 01:07 PM   #190
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:

Thanks all.
The test version works well here.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 01:01 PM   #191
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Thank you
You're very welcome. Can you verify that the Spanish translation you graciously provided is working as expected?
Old 07-20-2022, 01:44 PM   #192
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
You're very welcome. Can you verify that the Spanish translation you graciously provided is working as expected?
It works right, yes. And thank you again for this tool, it's part of my basic conversion for every book.
Old 07-22-2022, 09:51 PM   #193
enuddleyarbl
Guru
enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
The default is to only modify the current (x)html file. If you want to process all of the (x)html files in the ebook, you need to uncheck the "Smarten current file only" check box that's available by clicking the down arrow on the right side of the plugin's icon in the toolbar. It will remember this setting from session to session. "All" or "Current" are the only choices.

You may have to add the plugin to the toolbar (editor preferences) if it's not already there.

It's the same for all three tools provided by this Editor plugin.
Thanks for the heads up on that option. I didn't realize it was there either. As a suggestion, I would like to see that option moved to the dialog for doing the replacements. Otherwise, I'll forget that I changed it to global and do bad things (though it makes a checkpoint beforehand, so that helps).
enuddleyarbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2022, 08:20 AM   #194
Capricorn
Belgian Pommes Frites
Capricorn will become famous soon enoughCapricorn will become famous soon enoughCapricorn will become famous soon enoughCapricorn will become famous soon enoughCapricorn will become famous soon enoughCapricorn will become famous soon enough

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD
Yep, version 0.4.0 working well for me too, on Calibre 5.44 on win 10 x64 bit with latest updates.

And I use it every week when I work on some epub. Big thanks. Very handy tool.
Capricorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2022, 08:57 AM   #195
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn View Post
Yep, version 0.4.0 working well for me too, on Calibre 5.44 on win 10 x64 bit with latest updates.

And I use it every week when I work on some epub. Big thanks. Very handy tool.
Thanks for confirming it still works for pre-Qt6 calibre. It _should_ work back to about 1.46 or so (but I've not tested every single aspect of the plugin on those older versions).