Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-07-2021, 09:25 AM   #46
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manabi View Post
Based on personal observation in my area of the world, there's a lot of humans that are on the same level as monkeys, or even below them, so it should work just fine for monkeys.

Now tubemonkeys may have trouble, since they're more flammable than humans and regular monkeys.
LOL

After a cooking accident a few years back, I re-knitted myself with flame-retardant yarn
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 09:28 AM   #47
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The Prime Day Countdown Is On: Early Deals Drop & Small Business Promotion Starts Now

Quote:
Prime members can shop hundreds of thousands of early-release Prime Day deals from brands including Shark, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Sony, and Calvin Klein

Starting today, Amazon will offer a $10 credit to use on Prime Day to members who spend $10 on products from select small businesses selling in Amazon’s store

Members can start shopping early Amazon Device deals including smart home security from Ring; reliable wifi coverage for your whole home with eero; and entertainment options from Fire TV and Luna

Ultimate Crown: Fire and Ice Edition will launch on June 16 and don’t miss the Prime Day Show featuring Billie Eilish, H.E.R., and Kid Cudi on June 17
Quote:
SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun. 7, 2021-- (NASDAQ: AMZN) Prime Day will celebrate its seventh year of savings for Prime members on June 21 and June 22 by featuring more than 2 million deals globally—the most deals ever offered in the history of the shopping extravaganza. But Prime members don’t have to wait to shop Prime Day deals—starting today, members can shop and save on hundreds of thousands of early-release deals including exclusive offers that drop every day leading up to Prime Day. Early deals can be found across fashion, home, and beauty products, as well as toys, sporting goods, pet supplies, electronics, Amazon brands, Amazon Devices, and much more. Not a member yet? Anyone can join Prime or start a 30-day free trial at amazon.com/primeday to participate in Prime Day.

more...
Advert
Old 06-07-2021, 10:05 AM   #48
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Small Businesses -- exp 20 Jun @ 11:59 pm PT

Small Businesses -- spend $10, get $10 credit -- YMMV
Quote:
Prime members: Purchase $10 of select small business products between June 7, 2021 and June 20, 2021 and earn a $10 credit to use on Prime Day. Exclusions apply.

You’ll get $10 to spend on Amazon for Prime Day, starting June 21, 2021 at 12:00am (PT). Limit one per customer. See all terms and conditions below.
Quote:
Step 1: Spend $10 on products from small businesses fron 6/7 through 6/20

Step 2: Claim $10 credit via confirmation email

Step 3: Spend $10 credit on Prime Day from 6/21 through 6/22
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Spoiler:
    Quote:
    1. What products are included in the small business promotion?
    Customers can shop tens of thousands of eligible products from a variety of categories such as home & kitchen, grocery, beauty & grooming, pet supplies, toys & games, electronics, jewelry, books, and more. Customers can find qualifying products at Amazon.com/supportsmall.

2. When can I use my $10 credit on Amazon?
    The $10 credit is valid for the duration of Prime Day – 12:00am (PT), June 21, 2021, to 11:59pm (PT), June 22, 2021. Prime Day Deals start June 21. The credit won’t be applied to purchases on Amazon.com prior to 12:00am (PT), June 21. See all deals at Amazon.com/primeday.

3. What can I spend my credit on?
    The $10 credit is good for purchases on Amazon.com or the Amazon shopping app. It does not apply to purchases of digital books, alcohol, Amazon Gift Cards, subscriptions, tax, shipping costs, gift wrapping charges, Prime memberships, digital products, or Prime Now orders. Other exclusions may apply.

4. How do I redeem my credit on Amazon?
    After you make a qualifying purchase from a small business, you will receive an email with information to claim your credit. Simply follow the instructions to claim your credit any time before (or on) Prime Day. After claiming your credit, the credit will automatically be applied to your purchase at checkout.

5. How can I check to see if I have the credit in my account?
    You can see if you have qualified for the $10 credit by checking the Prime Rewards Center at amazon.com/primedaycreditcheck.

6. Do I have to be a Prime member?
    Yes. This offer is only available to Prime members. If you’re not a Prime member, visit amazon.com/prime to become a Prime member before shopping small business selection in order to earn the credit.

7. What if I share my Prime benefits through an Amazon Household?
    The offer can be redeemed once per customer. Each Amazon customer in an Amazon Household can receive the $10 credit by making a qualifying $10 purchase as described above.

8. What if I return the small business product(s) I purchased to earn the $10 credit?
    If any of the products you purchased to earn the $10 credit are returned, you will lose your $10 credit.

9. What if I cancel the small business order I made to earn the $10 credit?
    If you cancel all or part of your qualifying small business order and you no longer meet the $10 purchase threshold, you will lose your $10 credit.

10. What if I return the product(s) I purchased on Prime Day with the $10 credit?
    If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
Terms & Conditions
  • Spoiler:
    Quote:
    To qualify to receive a $10 promotional credit (“Credit”) to spend on Amazon.com for Prime Day, Prime members must do one of the following between June 21, 2021 and June 22, 2021:

• Place a qualifying order of at least $10 by 11:59PM (PT) June 20, 2021.

• Taxes, gift cards, shipping costs, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining the $10 minimum spending amount.

• The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10.

• Credit valid beginning 12:00am (PT), June 21, 2021, and expires at 11:59PM (PT), June 22, 2021.

• You must be a Prime member at the time of purchase to qualify for this promotion and to redeem it on Prime Day.

• You will receive an e-mail from Amazon confirming the Credit has been added to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the Credit.

• Credit not valid for digital products (including instant video downloads, Kindle, eBooks, Digital Music, and Amazon Appstore apps), alcohol, Amazon Gift Cards, subscriptions, tax, shipping costs, gift wrapping charges, Prime memberships, or Prime Now orders.

• Offer limited to one per customer and account.

• Offer may not be combined with other offers.

• Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.

• Shipping charges and tax may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.

• Credit discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.

• If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.

• If you cancel all or part of your qualifying order, and you no longer meet the $10 purchase threshold, you will lose your $10 credit.

• Offer is non-transferrable and may not be resold.

• If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.

• Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.

• Credit may not be used towards the purchase of Amazon Gift Cards.

• This is a limited time offer.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SB.png
Views:	188
Size:	216.7 KB
ID:	187539   Click image for larger version

Name:	SB2.png
Views:	173
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	187540  

Last edited by tubemonkey; 06-08-2021 at 08:06 AM.
Old 06-08-2021, 10:07 PM   #49
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
I remember getting that credit by accident. I'd gone through and tried to find a qualifying small business seller, but failed to find any with anything I needed or wanted so I gave up. Then I bought something I needed, and somehow it qualified...

I'm not sure even Amazon knows what all qualifies for the credit.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 02:01 PM   #50
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manabi View Post
I remember getting that credit by accident. I'd gone through and tried to find a qualifying small business seller, but failed to find any with anything I needed or wanted so I gave up. Then I bought something I needed, and somehow it qualified...

I'm not sure even Amazon knows what all qualifies for the credit.
The product page indicates if the item qualifies for the credit.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-10-2021, 12:07 AM   #51
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
The product page indicates if the item qualifies for the credit.
I don't remember seeing it on the product page either, which just added to the randomness.

This is probably Prime Day related, since Amazon owns Woot. Woot's giving away ten free Amazon Prime memberships on Monday, June 14th. Only new memberships are eligible, go to this page to enter. (Will require a Woot account, but an existing Amazon account probably works as well.)
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 02:58 PM   #52
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Free Credits & Savings (these offers may or may not be available for everyone) -- YMMV

Offers Expiring Before Prime Day
I just got the $10 credit for spending at least $10 to buy something from a qualifying "small business." I purchased three relatively inexpensive items (IAMS cat food, Gatorade powder mix, and paper bowls). I'm not sure which qualified me for the credit as I wasn't really paying that much attention, but I received the emails (see attached) that let me claim then told me I had claimed the credit. Pretty nice since I wasn't expecting it.

ETA: Actually, I just noticed that my credit doesn't expire until the end of Prime Day (11:59pm June 22) and is eligible for Prime Day purchases, so I must have gotten a different credit.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5302.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	181.8 KB
ID:	187598  

Last edited by OtinG; 06-10-2021 at 03:01 PM.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 03:05 PM   #53
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Looks like I out this time round. Since I cant get Prime for Free..do to covid ugh
I have to wait till October to get prime Free again! 13 Oct ~ 14 Oct 2020 You think Amazon would take this into consideration.

Last edited by Barbara1955; 06-10-2021 at 03:12 PM.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 03:46 PM   #54
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtinG View Post
I just got the $10 credit for spending at least $10 to buy something from a qualifying "small business." I purchased three relatively inexpensive items (IAMS cat food, Gatorade powder mix, and paper bowls). I'm not sure which qualified me for the credit as I wasn't really paying that much attention, but I received the emails (see attached) that let me claim then told me I had claimed the credit. Pretty nice since I wasn't expecting it.

ETA: Actually, I just noticed that my credit doesn't expire until the end of Prime Day (11:59pm June 22) and is eligible for Prime Day purchases, so I must have gotten a different credit.

You got the Small Business credit. It's a two-part offer and each part has different restrictions.

Part 1: make a small business purchase by 20 Jun to get the credit; and that you did.

Part 2: you can only use the credit on Prime Day (21-22 Jun).
Old 06-10-2021, 03:54 PM   #55
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara1955 View Post
Looks like I out this time round. Since I cant get Prime for Free..do to covid ugh
I have to wait till October to get prime Free again! 13 Oct ~ 14 Oct 2020 You think Amazon would take this into consideration.
On the bright side, you'll be able to use it for Black Friday.

But I'd wait until about mid-November to get it. That way, you can use it for Black Friday (26 Nov) and Cyber Monday (29 Nov). Though keep in mind that both shopping events start earlier than that and run longer. I'll post when it's time to spring for the free trial.
Old 06-10-2021, 04:00 PM   #56
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara1955 View Post
Amazon doesn't especially WANT to arrange the dates so you can always get a free Prime membership. That loses them money.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 04:34 PM   #57
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Quote:
You got the Small Business credit. It's a two-part offer and each part has different restrictions.

Part 1: make a small business purchase by 20 Jun to get the credit; and that you did.

Part 2: you can only use the credit on Prime Day (21-22 Jun).
Yep. The email said that the credit will automatically be applied to a qualifying purchase on Prime Day, so I don’t have to remember to apply it. And since Prime Day is more than 15 minutes away, it will be a good thing not to have to remember!
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 10:54 PM   #58
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Today I received the $10 small business credit, and I don't know why. But I'll take it!
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 02:35 PM   #59
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
On the bright side, you'll be able to use it for Black Friday.

But I'd wait until about mid-November to get it. That way, you can use it for Black Friday (26 Nov) and Cyber Monday (29 Nov). Though keep in mind that both shopping events start earlier than that and run longer. I'll post when it's time to spring for the free trial.
Never thought of that! Guess there Is a Bright side... hopefully they have what I want on sale than too
Old 06-12-2021, 02:39 PM   #60
Barbara1955
Non-Techy

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Amazon doesn't especially WANT to arrange the dates so you can always get a free Prime membership. That loses them money.
I always used that free month in summer to catch a movie or ebook Long before they had a Prime Day! But U Not paying $13 to save $ for free shipping! Well Walmart also having Sales Same Day! Guess thats where I spend my money this year!