Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 05-13-2014, 12:28 PM   #16
pipistrelosone
pipistrelosone can differentiate black from dark navy bluepipistrelosone can differentiate black from dark navy bluepipistrelosone can differentiate black from dark navy bluepipistrelosone can differentiate black from dark navy bluepipistrelosone can differentiate black from dark navy bluepipistrelosone can differentiate black from dark navy bluepipistrelosone can differentiate black from dark navy bluepipistrelosone can differentiate black from dark navy bluepipistrelosone can differentiate black from dark navy bluepipistrelosone can differentiate black from dark navy bluepipistrelosone can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Yes, I'm using the KoboTouchExtender

Sorry, Davidfor: After a little bit of search, I've found the way: yes, I'm using the KoboTouchExtender driver, version 2.2.15.

So, I'll send, next time I've the problem again, the problematic file to jgoguen for analyse.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Best regards,

Pipistrelosone
pipistrelosone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 08:43 PM   #17
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Edit: I didn't read to the end of the thread before replying

There are two ways to check in calibre.

When the device is connected, right-click on the device button and select "Configure this device". The extended driver has more options. The first of the extra options is "Enable Extended Kobo Features".

The other ways is with the preferences. Open the preferences, go to "Plugins" and expand the "Device interface plugins". Calibre comes with two drivers for Kobo devices. "Kobo Reader Device Interface" handles the older devices and "Kobo Touch" handle all the current devices. If you have the extended driver it is "KoboTouchExtended" and will be used if it is enabled (not greyed out).

There is a third way to check on the Kobo device. If you are sending epubs to the device and they show up as kepubs in the device library, you are using the extended driver.

Last edited by davidfor; 05-13-2014 at 08:48 PM.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert