Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-13-2018, 09:25 AM   #9256
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 10.1 & Kindle Touch
Welcome to the poster above!

Polonaise in G-sharp Minor, B.6, Khiva--Chopin
trichobezoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 06:43 AM   #9257
drjd
The Couch Potato
drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Archos 9, Onyx Boox C67ML Carta
Yehudi Menuhin, Ravi Shankar and Alla Rakha Trio

drjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 12:39 AM   #9258
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
I really like this video.

cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 05:32 PM   #9259
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Listening to The Smiths - How Soon is Now.

Last edited by trichobezoar; 09-15-2018 at 05:36 PM.
Old 09-27-2018, 04:35 AM   #9260
timebug
Ancient Sage
timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Reader
John Mayall vinyl album 'A Hard Road'. Worth it,just for the Peter Green instrumental 'The Supernatural' which still gives me shivers down the spine after fifty one years since its release date.I had it the day it came out and still have a copy,alas, not my original version, as time swallowed that up somewhere along the line!
timebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 02:26 PM   #9261
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind

Listening to Nowhere Man by the Beatles. I realize... A staff member of the non-profit agency I am receiving services from asked me to tutor him in math and I'm relearning pre-algebra... I can't turn him down. I've been turned down so many times, begged people (my brother, specifically) to tutor me for years and it's all lead to empty promises and disappointment. I can't do that to him; he's a good person. I used to be an English tutor. Somehow I could transfer the skills I learned tutoring children in English to tutoring adults in basic mathematics. Somehow, someway. Where there's a will, there's a way.

I realize I can no longer act like a Nowhere Man. I can no longer be a Nowhere Man.

Last edited by trichobezoar; 09-27-2018 at 02:33 PM.
Old 09-27-2018, 03:02 PM   #9262
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Listening to the Congressional hearings. Well, at least Dr. Ford. Not sure I can listen to Kavanaugh's half.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 09:32 PM   #9263
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 11:59 AM   #9264
drjd
The Couch Potato
drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Archos 9, Onyx Boox C67ML Carta
" Autumn Leaves " A beautiful song performed by Chet Baker (trumpet), Paul Desmond (alto sax) and their gang of pals.

drjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 05:08 PM   #9265
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind

Mozart: Fantasia in D minor, K.397 performed by Mitsuko Uchida
Old 10-10-2018, 12:01 PM   #9266
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind

Aap Sahaee Hoa and Quantum Jumping: The Inter-dimensional Quest for a Much [Much] Better You Introduction.

Old 10-12-2018, 04:18 AM   #9267
timebug
Ancient Sage
timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Reader
Some Goon Show mp3s I have picked up along the way....
timebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 12:11 PM   #9268
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Listening to Frankenstein by Mary Shelley and narrated by Simon Vance. Turns out I have 3 different versions of this book - two were free including the current one.

When I am listening to music, I'm listening to a lot of 80s stuff right now while going through my late sister's collection. Shout...shout...let it all out!!
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 03:09 PM   #9269
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind

What are you doing right now? Listening to Aap Sahaee Hoa and posting in the wrong thread. >.>

Last edited by trichobezoar; 10-12-2018 at 04:12 PM.
Old 10-12-2018, 03:13 PM   #9270
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by trichobezoar View Post
Deleting a forum I created years ago... attempting to. I'll let y'all know when I've accomplished that. *rolls eyes*

It's like pulling teeth--one obstacle or another. Now the website isn't loading fully! >.>
Wrong thread?
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
birth of the shums, blues, listening, shumswrisomkw, unutterable silliness, youtubed! :)