Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 02-17-2011, 04:31 AM   #1
Abigail Lawrence
Abigail Lawrence
Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: none
What happens when you meet with a publisher?

My Agent has got interest in my first book Invisible Tears and last night was talking about me meeting the publishers. For those of you lucky enough to be mainstream published too, What will they want to know or ask me?
Abigail Lawrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 03:07 PM   #2
altworld
Evangelist
altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android G1
Breathe... You've already passed the first hurdle with the Agent and publisher both interested in your novel. Most likely they will talk to you about your novel, what they want to do with it and ideas you have for the market it should go into.

Good luck, and well done
Arigato,
Nick Davis
altworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert