Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 08-11-2011, 09:59 PM   #1
synecdoche
synecdoche began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Question Migrating to New Kindle

Hi everyone,

For the past few months I have been using Calibre to manage a Kindle I borrowed from my father. I'm finally getting one of my own and am planning to continue to use Calibre. I'm wondering, though, if when I sync the new Kindle for the first time it will keep the annotations, highlighting, and my place in the books I have already read. Do I need to do anything special to migrate this information?

Thanks!
synecdoche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 02:12 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Moderator Notice
Moved to correct subforum.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
annotations, calibre, kindle, migrate